• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About the Knife Sharpening Cases

In summary, the frequency of using the knife sharpening case depends on how often you use your knives and how dull they become. It is recommended to use the case every 3-6 months for regular use, and more frequently for heavy use or if you notice your knives are becoming dull. The knife sharpening case can be used on all types of knives, including straight edge, serrated, and ceramic knives, by following the instructions for each type. The sharpening process takes 1-5 minutes, depending on the condition and type of knife, and requires a steady hand and following safety guidelines. The case is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use, but caution should be taken to avoid accidents. With proper use and care
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
I noticed that my chefs knife kind of clicks when I put inside the case...(clicks into place-gets held in-does that make sense) but my utility knife is no longer doing that, and it falls out.

Am I imagining things?? is it supposed to stay in?? or is that just a fluke on my chef knife?

I feel so dumb asking this! :eek: :D

My Utility Knife "clicks into place" too, so I would call HO and get it replaced. Lifetime warranty! :)

chefjenibel said:
My Utility Knife "clicks into place" too, so I would call HO and get it replaced. Lifetime warranty! :)

thank you! I wasn't sure if I was imagining that it was supposed to or not! LOL :p

Related to Question About the Knife Sharpening Cases

1. How often should I use the knife sharpening case?

The frequency of using the knife sharpening case depends on how often you use your knives and how dull they become. We recommend using the case every 3-6 months for regular use, and more frequently for heavy use or if you notice your knives are becoming dull.

2. Can I use the knife sharpening case on all types of knives?

Yes, our knife sharpening case is designed to sharpen all types of knives, including straight edge, serrated, and even ceramic knives. Just make sure to follow the instructions for each type of knife to ensure the best results.

3. How long does it take to sharpen a knife using the case?

The sharpening process can take anywhere from 1-5 minutes, depending on the condition and type of knife. It is important to follow the instructions and use a steady hand to ensure the best results.

4. Is the knife sharpening case easy to use?

Yes, our knife sharpening case is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. Simply insert the knife and follow the instructions for the specific type of knife. It is important to use caution and follow the safety guidelines to avoid any accidents.

5. How long will the sharpened knives stay sharp?

The length of time that the knives will stay sharp after using the sharpening case will depend on how frequently they are used and how they are stored. However, with proper use and care, the knives should stay sharp for several months before needing to be sharpened again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robotChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefbritt