• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Replacement Sharpening Case for Your Utility Knife?

In summary, the Replacement Sharpening Case is a durable plastic case designed to store and protect sharpening stones. It can hold up to three sharpening stones and has a secure snap closure. It can be purchased separately or is included with the Pampered Chef Knife Sharpener and the Pampered Chef Professional Knife Sharpener. The case is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
chefbritt
I have a customer who needs a replacement sharpening case for her utility knife. I was looking on the replacement part form, and it is not on there anymore. Does anyone know why this is or if there is any way to get a hold of one? TIA!

The knife has a lifetime guarantee. Just email HO and they will replace the whole thing. I've done it many times.

The customer ordered through another consultant, and doesn't have a receipt. I know the consultant's name, but not her #. Is that enough info for them to look it up, or will I not get anywhere without the receipt?

If you know the consultants name and about when it was purchased, they will usually look it up. I have had to do this before.

I had a customer with an old utility knife with the self-sharpening case. She thought it was at least 12 years old. She had no receipt, no idea when/where she bought it, who the consultant was or anything. I just called H.O. for her, and they replaced it no problem.

Related to Need a Replacement Sharpening Case for Your Utility Knife?

What is the Replacement Sharpening Case used for?

The Replacement Sharpening Case is used to store and protect your sharpening stones. It is designed to fit the Pampered Chef Knife Sharpener and the Pampered Chef Professional Knife Sharpener.

Can I purchase the Replacement Sharpening Case separately?

Yes, the Replacement Sharpening Case can be purchased separately from the knife sharpeners. It is also included with the purchase of the Pampered Chef Knife Sharpener and the Pampered Chef Professional Knife Sharpener.

What materials is the Replacement Sharpening Case made of?

The Replacement Sharpening Case is made of durable plastic to ensure long-lasting use. It also has a secure snap closure to keep your sharpening stones safe and secure.

How many sharpening stones can the Replacement Sharpening Case hold?

The Replacement Sharpening Case can hold up to three sharpening stones. It has three separate compartments to keep each stone organized and protected.

Is the Replacement Sharpening Case dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Replacement Sharpening Case is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of the dishwasher to prevent any potential damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robotChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MrsCaleb