• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Queen of the Shoppers - Spring/Summer 2010?

Sauce (1)Summer is coming and outside you’ll play…so mealtime is easier with the BBQ Grill Tray (7)The ice bucket is great when you’re feeding a group, but it’s even better when you use the Ice Scoop (48)For parties or decoration…perhaps a bridal shower, taking center stage on the buffet should be the Adjustable Tiered Tower (2/3)BBQ Flexible Turner (27)BBQ Basting Brush/BBQ Cleaning Brush (46/49)Lemon Pepper Rub/Thai Red Curry Rub (38/42)Chili Pepper SauceQuick
Manda2831
Gold Member
Has anyone put together a Queen of the Shoppers for the new catalogs yet? I'd like to have one ready for my March shows and I'm not nearly creative enough to come up with one on my own. :) Thanks so much!

Bumping! I need more words to post :).

anybody do a Spring Summer one yet?

This one is from another thread--so if you can help finish it that would be great---Here's my working copy of what I've come up with so far, complete with possible rhyming words..I haven't put the page numbers in yet:Let's play a game, with this gift I will part.
If you were the first to arrive, that's where it startsYOu think that this gift is intended for you, but I have another idea or twoSo settle in with your catalogs and don't be a spoiler
just look for our new Double Boiler (spoiler, oiler, coiler)Serve your drinks in these and you’ll get no passes
They’re our new Dots Beverage Glasses (masses, gasses, passes)Feeling sharp, feeling colorful, feeling full of life?
Introducing our new Color Coated Chef’s Knife (wife, life, strife)Being kind to the earth should be one of your goals,
so try our Bamboo Small Snack Bowls (souls, knolls, rolls, goals)Entertaining or everyday you’ll get plenty of applause, when using our
Bamboo Salad Claws (pause, because, applause, jaws, flaws)Want to see your loved one’s eyes twinkle?
Add to your muffins some Sweet Lemon or Apple Sprinkle (twinkle, wrinkle)Adding zip to your recipes is easy…show them who’s boss
You'll taste the zing in the Raspberry Jabanero Sauce (boss, toss, across, loss)Summer is coming and outside you’ll play…so mealtime is easier with the BBQ Grill Tray (hey, pray, pay, stay, gray, play)The ice bucket is great when you’re feeding a group, but it’s even better when you use the Ice Scoop (group, hoop, loop, droop)For parties or decoration…perhaps a bridal shower, taking center stage on the buffet should be the Adjustable Tiered Tower (flower, power, shower, sour, hour)BBQ Flexible Turner (burner, learner, earner)
BBQ Basting Brush/BBQ Cleaning Brush (blush, hush, mush, lush, gush)
Lemon Pepper Rub/Thai Red Curry Rub (club, grub, pub, snub
Chili Pepper Sauce
Quick Stir Pitcher (switcher, twitcher)
Cake Pedestal (there's no rhyme for pedestal!)
Non-stick Muffin Pan (clan, man, ban, fan, span, plan)
Simply Sweet Cookbook (took, look, hook)
I love when we all collaborate on this, so have at it! I can't wait to see what y'all come up with.
Chefstover2 is offline Report Post Reply With Quote

Hurry, Hurry, You don't want to stall!
Be the first to check out our new cake pedestal!

For an easy way to flip fish on the grill burner,
Have a look at our BBQ flexible turner

Does using your old basting brush make you blush?
Try our new BBQ Basting Brush and BBQ Cleaning Brush.

Looking for a new spice for your foodie club?
Find our new Lemon Pepper and Thai Red Curry Rubs.

An International Boarder you won’t have to cross,
To try our brand new Chili Pepper Sauce.

We all know that friendship makes us richer,
So serve those friends from our new Quik Stir Pitcher.

And what do you do with this?

Use it as a game to give away a copy of the new Season's Best. Whomever calls out the right page number first for each item gets the Season's Best passed to them and whomever has it at the end of the game gets to keep it.

OK...here's the version I'm going to go with. I have my Host Appreciation event tonight and I always let them play it first. So here goes:Queen of Shoppers SS ‘10Let’s play a game with this gift I will part, if you were the first to arrive, that’s where it starts.
You think that this gift is intended for you, but I have another idea or twoSo settle in with your catalogs and don't be a spoiler just look for our new Double Boiler (25)For parties or decoration…perhaps a bridal shower, center stage on the buffet should be the Adjustable Tiered Tower (10)Serve your drinks in these and you’ll get no passes. They’re our new Dots Beverage Glasses (8/12)One of the workhorse family, you’re sure to find things to fill it…put it to the test, the 12” Executive Skillet (19)Feeling sharp, feeling colorful, feeling full of life? Introducing our new Color Coated Chef’s Knife (32)Sugar & Spice make everything nice and are sure to make a treat Need ideas? Take a peek at Simply Sweet (44)Being kind to the earth should be one of your goals, so try our Bamboo Small Snack Bowls (5)Want to see your loved one’s eyes twinkle? Add to your muffins some Sweet Lemon or Apple Sprinkle (40)Entertaining or everyday you’ll get plenty of applause, when using our Bamboo Salad Claws (4/9)Adding zip to your recipes is easy…you’ll show them who’s boss when you taste the zing in the Raspberry Jabanero Sauce (39)Summer is coming and outside you’ll play…so mealtime is easier with the BBQ Grill Tray (7)Use it all day long and you’ll be a fan, the all-day hard worker…it’s the Large Bar Pan (29)The ice bucket is great when you’re feeding a group, but it’s even better when you use the Ice Scoop (12)For an easy way to flip fish on the grill burner, Have a look at our BBQ flexible turner (7)Looking for a new spice for your foodie club? Find our new Lemon Pepper and Thai Red Curry Rubs (42) Making some treats…you know anyone can When they muffins in our new non-stick muffin pan (47)Now the Queen of Shoppers will stand above the rest, Find the _____________ (product),
one of _____________(month)’s Host Specials,
and you’ll keep this Season’s Best!

AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing.

I love this game thanks so much!

So cool...I can't wait to try!

Thanks so much Kristen!

Super job y'all! Thanks SO MUCH! I'll be adding the three blurbs I always have... one about the rufth and then about hosting a party and the 3rd about the biz op. I'm on the wrong computer to grab them right now. I love that b/c it adds another hit on those topics. I may have to delete a couple lines to keep it from getting too long... but y'all did such a fabulous job I don't want to! THANKS EVERYONE!

quiverfull7 said:
Super job y'all! Thanks SO MUCH! I'll be adding the three blurbs I always have... one about the rufth and then about hosting a party and the 3rd about the biz op. I'm on the wrong computer to grab them right now. I love that b/c it adds another hit on those topics. I may have to delete a couple lines to keep it from getting too long... but y'all did such a fabulous job I don't want to! THANKS EVERYONE!

When you are at the other computer would you send me those extra lines that you normally do. I would like to incorporate them into this for my shows.
Thanks, Diane.

quiverfull7 said:

Diane, would you post those lines here? I'd love to have them on my copy.

Thx!

I will... sorry.. had to take our daughter to the doctor. Let me get them a minute and I'll post in a few.

Buy this great product and help a good cause, our Round Up From the Heart Trivet gives us reason to pause and talk about Feeding America Food Bank.
The Pampered Chef is not just about cooking as it seems. Our consultant opportunity can make reality of your dreams. Find our New Consultant Business Opportunity Page
Want to have your friends over and earn lots of free products? It’s as easy as toast! I’ll ask you at check out what date you’d like as a Host! Find our Host Rewards Benefits Page

Just bumping this up to make sure those who wanted these additions have them.
Have a super night everyone!

What a great idea!! Thank you both Kristen and Diane! I can't wait to use this at a show. I have been doing the left right game, but this sounds like a whole more fun!!

It's so funny to see the guests get so competitive...even the most quiet will get into it!

Thanks, Diane!

You are welcome... but I just pulled from the past.. this great new addition is from all these other amazing people here! I love CS! Thanks all!

I put this in a Word Doc so that those searching the files can find it too.

Attachments

• Queen of Shoppers SS 10.doc
    24 KB · Views: 634
Added the pages in to make it easier to add. I usually have the Round up from the heart higher up in the text to split it up.

quiverfull7 said:
Buy this great product and help a good cause, our Round Up From the Heart Trivet gives us reason to pause and talk about Feeding America Food Bank. (16)

The Pampered Chef is not just about cooking as it seems. Our consultant opportunity can make reality of your dreams. Find our New Consultant Business Opportunity (62/63)

Want to have your friends over and earn lots of free products? It’s as easy as toast! I’ll ask you at check out what date you’d like as a Host! Find our Host Rewards Benefits (61)

I also always add a line to actually make them LOOK at the host rewards chart... with the following line (right after the line making hem find the host rewards)

Now show me that you are all in the know... what are the rewards for a $500 show? ($90 free, 2 1/2 price, 25% off and host special)

Love it! I have rearranged the order a fair amount on my final copy ... well, it was final until you posted this brilliant idea so I'm on to finalize it once more! THANKS!

Love it!

That is a neat game. A couple of questions:

Who gets the SB...the one with most correct answers or the one who answers the last question?

Also, do they pass the season's best as each correct answer is given?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
That is a neat game. A couple of questions:

Who gets the SB...the one with most correct answers or the one who answers the last question?

Also, do they pass the season's best as each correct answer is given?

The winner is the one who finds the last clue...the SB is passed from person to person, whoever yells out the correct page number first.

I always find it so funny to see even the quiet ones get competitive. Usually the winner is the one who can't find anything throughout the whole game and pulls it out at the last minute.

Thanks Kristen....it sounds like fun!

Thanks! I'm not much into the games, but I've got a past host, multiple times, and thought we'd try something different!
I'll give it a shot!

Thanks! This was a hit at my last party! I didn't have the updated version and now I do. Thanks again :)

1. What is the "Queen of the Shoppers - Spring/Summer 2010"?

The "Queen of the Shoppers - Spring/Summer 2010" is a promotional campaign by Pampered Chef for the new spring and summer catalogs. It encourages customers to host shows and compete to become the top shopper by earning rewards and discounts.

2. How can I participate in the "Queen of the Shoppers" campaign?

To participate in the "Queen of the Shoppers" campaign, you need to host a Pampered Chef show during the promotion period and invite your friends and family to attend. As the host, you will earn points for every purchase made at your show, and the top shopper will be crowned the "Queen of the Shoppers".

3. What are the rewards for becoming the "Queen of the Shoppers"?

The "Queen of the Shoppers" will receive a special prize from Pampered Chef, as well as discounts on future purchases. Additionally, the top shopper will have the opportunity to host a special VIP show with exclusive products.

4. Has anyone put together a "Queen of the Shoppers" for the new catalogs yet?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have already created their own "Queen of the Shoppers" campaigns for the new catalogs. You can find inspiration and ideas from fellow consultants on social media or through Pampered Chef's consultant resources.

5. Can I still participate in the "Queen of the Shoppers" campaign if I'm not very creative?

Absolutely! You don't have to be creative to participate in the "Queen of the Shoppers" campaign. You can simply use the materials and resources provided by Pampered Chef, or reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for ideas and support. The most important thing is to have fun and engage your guests in the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Ritz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • ttchic
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedberry