• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Queen of the Shoppers - How Does It Work?

In summary, the conversation revolves around introducing a game called "Queen of the Shoppers" during the 4th show. The game involves finding page numbers and the winner is determined by who has the most points. The free gift can either be passed around or given out in the end, and it is suggested to use either the Hold 'N Slice or gold chocolate coins. The last line is used to signal that the game is ending and the gold coin theme can be continued beyond the game to encourage dialogue and engagement.
kam
Staff member
I am doing my 4th show tonight and I think I am finally ready to introduce a "game" into the show.

I think I would like to start with the Holiday edition of Queen of the Shoppers.

1. What do you say to explain the game?
2. Do you start by giving the first person who answers the first page# the free gift? If the gift is being passed from person to person, they see what they are trying to win. How would it work if you weren't passing the gift?
3. What do you usually use as the free gift?
4. Do you have people who complain about the free gift that they are passing around?
5. How do you wrap up the last line to let them know that this is it? Do you tell them before they find the page number that they are on the last one - or do you wait until they are holding the gift?

Thanks!

I don't pass it... I just keep track of their points and whoever has the most points in the end wins :)

yummybytes said:
I don't pass it... I just keep track of their points and whoever has the most points in the end wins :)

Different points for each answer? Or 1 point for each answer? What if everyone only answers once?

Last weekend I did this and used the Hold 'N Slice. I passed it to the first person who found the first page number. If you don't want to pass, you can use 'gold' chocolate coins to go with the theme of the scavenger hunt. You give them a gold coin every time they find the page number. Whoever has the most, wins the gift. I let them know that we are on the last number so that everyone is ready. Also, you can carry on the gold coin theme even after the game and give them out for every question about a product, its use, or the business. It encourages dialogue and people will ask anything to get a coin! It turns out to be lots of fun.

1. Hi there! I'm so excited to introduce a fun game into our show tonight. It's called the Holiday edition of Queen of the Shoppers. Basically, it's a fun way to win a free gift while learning about our amazing products. Are you ready to play?
2. For the first person who answers correctly, I will give them the free gift. If we aren't passing the gift around, I will announce the page number and the first person to find it will win the gift.
3. I usually use a small kitchen tool or gadget as the free gift, something that ties in with our products and is useful for our customers.
4. I haven't had any complaints about the free gift. It's just a fun bonus for participating in the game.
5. I usually wait until they are holding the gift to let them know that this is the last round. It adds to the excitement and suspense of the game. But if you prefer, I can also announce it beforehand so everyone knows. Are you ready to play and win that free gift? Let's get started!

1. How do I become a "Queen of the Shoppers" with Pampered Chef?

To become a "Queen of the Shoppers" with Pampered Chef, you first need to join as a consultant. Then, you can start hosting cooking parties and earning points towards the "Queen of the Shoppers" program. As you reach certain point levels, you will earn rewards and recognition.

2. What are the benefits of being a "Queen of the Shoppers"?

As a "Queen of the Shoppers," you will receive exclusive rewards and recognition for your hard work and dedication to hosting cooking parties and promoting Pampered Chef products. This can include discounted products, free gifts, and the opportunity to attend special events.

3. How do I earn points towards the "Queen of the Shoppers" program?

You can earn points towards the "Queen of the Shoppers" program by hosting cooking parties with Pampered Chef, as well as by selling products and recruiting new consultants. The more successful your parties and sales, the more points you will earn.

4. Is there a time limit for the "Queen of the Shoppers" program?

No, there is no time limit for the "Queen of the Shoppers" program. Once you achieve a certain point level, you will remain at that level and continue to receive rewards and recognition. However, there are ongoing incentives and promotions for "Queens" to continue their success and climb to higher levels.

5. Can I participate in the "Queen of the Shoppers" program if I am not a consultant?

No, the "Queen of the Shoppers" program is only available to Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant and joining the program, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more and sign up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • sivlepa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies