• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the New Queen of the Shoppers in our Latest Catalog | Shop Now"

Nice to meet you!In summary, the conversation involves a group of people discussing a game called "Queen of Shoppers" and trying to find different products in a catalog. One person provides a strategy for finding the products and adds a twist by including the monthly guest special as the final item to be found. Another Katie jumps in to say she loves seeing another person with her name. The conversation also includes some confusion about the page numbers for certain products.
chefkatie
This may have already been asked, but has anyone redone the queen of the shoppers for the new catalog yet?

Thanks,
Katie

I believe I may have one... it's getting close to my bed time LOL but I'll look quick.. If it is answered later today than you'll have your answer but I will look!

Carissidy said:
I believe I may have one... it's getting close to my bed time LOL but I'll look quick.. If it is answered later today than you'll have your answer but I will look!
Katie I think this is what you are looking for...

Queen of Shoppers Game
Let's play a game with this gift I will part. If you were the first guest to arrive, that's where we will start!

You thought this gift was meant for you, but I have another idea or two.
So hang onto the gift and think a bit, then hand it to the guest who finds our great OVEN MITT (pg. 40)

So it was you who found the mitt, what could be greater? Except getting the gift by finding the EASY ACCENT DECORATOR (PG. 49)

Hosting a party is no riddle; it's quick and easy now find the SQUARE GRIDDLE (pg. 37)

Think about the weather a little later, right now you must find the DELUXE CHEESE GRATER (pg. 33)

This party is fun; I'm so glad we met, but right now you should find the DELUXE STONEWARE GIFT SET (pg. ??) I figured I would add in the page numbers to make it easier for everyone but I can't find it! must be too tired!

Flip through the pages with no undue stress but be sure you are the one who finds our terrific GARLIC PRESS (pg. 17)

Please take your time but don't be late, because now you want to find our CELEBRATION PLATE (pg. 8)

Wasn't that fun! The plate couldn't be nicer, quick be the first to find the APPLE PEELER/CORER/SLICER (pg. 29)

Now that you've seen the products, what could be hipper? What about the page with our cool ICE CREAM DIPPER (pg. 19)

Flip through your catalog and I'll take a bet, that you can be the first to find the new FORGED CARVING SET (pg. 26)

Now the Queen of Shoppers now stands above the rest, find the _________________(this months guest special) and keep the new Seasons Best!

By listing the monthly guest special as the last line, it leads me right into talking about the special and the answer is always changing in case someone knows they just need to find the food chopper.:D

I found this some where and can't take credit for it but I think this may be what you are looking for! I tried to add the page numbers to make it easier on us but for some reason, :confused: (unless I copied an old one...it's possible I have only been around since April):eek: I could'nt find the page number for the DELUXE STONEWARE GIFT SET...
COULD SOME ONE SET ME STRAIGHT????:blushing:

Thank you so much, Angela. That is exactly what I was looking for. I also like your twist to the ending with the monthly guest special. great idea.

Thanks again,
Katie

chefkatie said:
Thank you so much, Angela. That is exactly what I was looking for. I also like your twist to the ending with the monthly guest special. great idea.

Thanks again,
Katie
your welcome Katie! I love it when I get the quick, exact responses so I saw the opportunity and thought I would get that out there for you asap! Enjoy it is an awesome game.... did you find the stoneware gift set though?

Complete hijack... but just gotta say it...

I LOVE :love: seeing another "Katie" runnin' around here... we have more than our share of Ann(e)s and Jennifers and whatnots... gotta love seeing another me!

This party is fun; I'm so glad we met, but right now you should find the PIZZA PARTY GIFT SET (pg. 53) I changed the Deluxe Stoneware to Pizza Party (don't know what the other is!)

straitfan said:
This party is fun; I'm so glad we met, but right now you should find the PIZZA PARTY GIFT SET (pg. 53)

I changed the Deluxe Stoneware to Pizza Party (don't know what the other is!)
Awesome thanks for helping me out on that one!:D

katie0128 said:
Complete hijack... but just gotta say it...

I LOVE :love: seeing another "Katie" runnin' around here... we have more than our share of Ann(e)s and Jennifers and whatnots... gotta love seeing another me!

Hey Katie,
Yep, another Katie :)

1. What is the new queen of the shoppers in the latest catalog?

The new queen of the shoppers in our latest catalog is the Ultimate Shopping Set. It is a comprehensive set of kitchen tools and gadgets that make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. What is included in the Ultimate Shopping Set?

The Ultimate Shopping Set includes a silicone baking mat, measuring cups and spoons, a can opener, a garlic press, a cheese grater, a whisk, and more. It also comes with a convenient carrying case for easy storage and transport.

3. Is the Ultimate Shopping Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all the items in the Ultimate Shopping Set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the tools.

4. Can I purchase the Ultimate Shopping Set separately?

Unfortunately, the Ultimate Shopping Set is only available as a complete set and cannot be purchased separately. However, each item in the set can be purchased individually on our website.

5. What makes the Ultimate Shopping Set the perfect gift?

The Ultimate Shopping Set is the perfect gift because it includes all the essential kitchen tools in one convenient set. It is also beautifully designed and packaged, making it a great gift for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Manda2831
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kisha1210
  • melindagilbert
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Nay0403
  • ttchic