• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

pp Show Set Up: Wedding Shower Vs Cooking Show?

In summary, a Wedding Shower is a themed party focused on the bride-to-be and gifts for her new home, while a Cooking Show is a product demonstration with the opportunity to purchase items. Both events can be hosted separately, with the consultant providing supplies for the Cooking Show. A variety of kitchen and cooking products can be featured in the Cooking Show, and hosts can earn rewards and discounts based on sales and exclusive host specials from Pampered Chef.
jody
Gold Member
I'm doing a wedding shower this Saturday and set it up in Pampered Partner as a Wedding Shower, but I'm curious to know if there's a difference between setting it up like this or as a Cooking show. Can anyone tell me?

Thanks,
Jody

I'd like to know the answer to this too.

I don't think there's a difference in how it processes the orders, but it lets HO track how many showers are submitted. hmmm.... must play with P3 to figure this one out...

Related to pp Show Set Up: Wedding Shower Vs Cooking Show?

What is the difference between a Wedding Shower and a Cooking Show?

A Wedding Shower is a themed party where the focus is on the bride-to-be and gifts are given to help her set up her new home. A Cooking Show is a demonstration of our products and recipes where guests can purchase items directly from the consultant.

Can I host both a Wedding Shower and a Cooking Show?

Yes, absolutely! You can host a Wedding Shower for the bride-to-be and then host a separate Cooking Show for your friends and family.

Do I need to provide any supplies for the pp Show Set Up?

No, as a consultant, we will bring all the necessary supplies and products for the show. You just need to provide the space and the guests!

What type of products can be featured in a pp Show Set Up?

Our pp Show Set Up can feature a variety of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and entertaining pieces. We also offer a range of recipes to showcase these products.

How can I earn rewards by hosting a pp Show Set Up?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your pp Show Set Up. You can also earn exclusive host specials and rewards from Pampered Chef. Contact your consultant for more information on host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • casescafe