• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Power Cooking Show Was Awesome!!!

In summary, the power cooking show that the author went to was very informative and eye-opening. The author recommends that if you can see the show in action, you should go, as it is amazing. The author also has a list of tools that she believes every kitchen should have and makes 3 meals for her hosts' freezer. The author asks her hosts to invite 80 guests.
jcwarr
i don't have time to post all details - will later - but just wanted to say the power cooking show i went to last night was so amazing!!! if you can see it in action i highly recommend it!!

Fill Us In!!!!

I can't wait to hear!

We are still waiting.......

updatei am so sorry it is taking me forever to post - my 2 year old and i have been very busy and daddy is away so i don't have much free time to sit and write. i will attach the files we were sent - but here's a quick fix! i have tons of notes but thought i'd quickly post a few highlights!
~ she makes dinner before her show to feed guests as they arrive. she believes you should feed your guests not just give a quick taste. she serves taco soup, pull apart bread and brownies.
~ she does not give out catalogs unless someone inquires and then she hands them out.
~ she has a power tool list - which is a list of tools you need to power cook
~ she has the '5 essentials' that she thinks every kitchen should have - and they are the food chopper, usg, stoneware, cookware, knifes. i have many notes about what she says in reference to these that i'll post later
~ she makes 3 meals for her host's freezer - but gives everyone a list of 8 recipes to do their own power cooking.
~ she asks her hosts to invite 80 guests

my son is melting down for bedtime - so i must go!!! but i promise i will write more the first chance i get!!!

Thanks! I can't wait to hear more!

Please, please, please post more!! I am dying to know more about this type of show for business and personal use!!

Related to Power Cooking Show Was Awesome!!!

1. What is a Power Cooking Show?

A Power Cooking Show is a live cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. It showcases our high-quality kitchen tools and teaches attendees how to create delicious meals in a short amount of time.

2. How long does a Power Cooking Show last?

A Power Cooking Show typically lasts about 1-2 hours, depending on the recipes being demonstrated and the number of attendees. It's a fun and interactive experience that goes by quickly!

3. Are there any fees associated with attending a Power Cooking Show?

No, there are no fees to attend a Power Cooking Show. It's completely free and there is no obligation to purchase anything. Our goal is to educate and inspire people to cook delicious meals at home.

4. Can I host a Power Cooking Show at my home?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants are happy to host Power Cooking Shows at your home or any other location of your choice. You can invite your friends and family to join in on the fun and learn some new cooking techniques.

5. How can I find a Power Cooking Show near me?

You can find upcoming Power Cooking Shows in your area by visiting our website or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a show yourself and invite friends and family to join. It's a great way to earn free products and have a fun night in!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies