• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Secrets of Power Cooking Shows | Get Your Show Outline Now!

In summary, Chef Becky recommends starting the show by discussing how The Pampered Chef has everyday solutions to making quick, healthy meals on a budget, and then demonstrating how to make one of the recipes. She also recommends having most of your prep done ahead of time.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I am really excited about these, but completely unsure how the shows are run. Does anyone have their Power Cooking Show outline that they'd like to share?

If you do a search some should come up. Chef Becky has some great ideas on the power cooking shows and has been successful with them.

I love doing Power Cooking Shows!

They are actually quite simple, and lend themselves to being semi-interactive.

I just did one last week - we did Chicken. We made Stroganoff (from the beef menu), Stirfry, and Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup. We doubled the soup, so we had enough to serve, and also freeze.
The host had a large kitchen island, so everyone just stood around the island during the demo portion. I had made the sprinkles trio dips ahead of time, and had pretzels, and we wedged apples - so everyone snacked on those during the demo.
The main thing is to have most of your prep done ahead. We had to open several cans, so I opened most of them ahead, and then during the show, a couple ladies opened the others.
I had the chicken cooking, and then showed the mix n chop to chop it finer.

the Stir-fry shows quite a few tools - we julienned carrots, and used the mini-santoku to chop broccoli....measuring tools, cutting board, Asian spice...
The Soup also showed a lot of tools. Again, measuring tools, meat tenderizer (to crush chips) knife to cut cheese....

We made the soup to serve in the family skillet (didn't want to lug along a big pot too) and showed it's versatility that way. I booked a January Show because of the cookware!:thumbup:

I guess I don't have a firm outline, because of the variations in the recipes. But I always start the show by talking about how The Pampered Chef has everyday solutions to making quick, healthy meals on a budget - and that we are going to do 3 meals together in 30 minutes for about $2 per serving.

I did search Power Cooking, and found lots of recipes and host-coaching, but no show outlines. Just an example would really help! (I've been in this business over a year, but haven't tried many different shows, and would love to hear how someone else does things, from start to finish.) I know it's asking a lot....

Thanks Becky!! :)

I love the idea of a power cooking show, but love reading how you did it! Looking forward to offering it as an option! :)

What is "Discover the Secrets of Power Cooking Shows"?

"Discover the Secrets of Power Cooking Shows" is a training program designed to help Pampered Chef consultants improve their cooking show skills and increase their sales.

How can I get my show outline?

To get your show outline, simply purchase the "Discover the Secrets of Power Cooking Shows" program and it will be included with your training materials.

What is included in the show outline?

The show outline includes a comprehensive guide on how to structure your cooking shows for maximum impact, as well as tips and tricks for engaging your audience and making sales.

Can the show outline be customized for my specific needs?

Yes, the show outline can be tailored to fit your unique style and target audience. You can also add your own personal touches to make your cooking shows stand out.

Is the "Discover the Secrets of Power Cooking Shows" program only for experienced consultants?

No, this training program is suitable for consultants of all levels. Whether you are just starting out or have been with Pampered Chef for years, you can benefit from the valuable insights and techniques shared in this program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie78
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies