• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Post Cards to Send to New Consultant?

In summary, "Post Cards to Send to New Consultant" are a set of postcards designed to assist new consultants in building their business and reaching their goals in Pampered Chef. These postcards can be ordered through the "Marketing" section in the consultant's back office and can be personalized with their own contact information and branding. They provide helpful tips and guidance on how to jumpstart their business, including hosting successful parties, building a customer base, and maximizing earnings. It is recommended to send these postcards at least once a month for the first few months and periodically afterwards as a way to provide ongoing support and motivation.
melindag
Does anybody have any post cards made up to send to new consultants as they do different things? I spent my afternoon today at the open house for my new recruit. This was her show to announce her new business and she did a fabulous job.....I would like to follow up with a supportive, encouraging post card to her. I know Nancy's Artworks has some, but I don't want to be delayed by waiting to place an order.....I'd to drop something in the mail to her tomorrow morning.

Thanks!
Melinda

Here are mine. They are notecards that fold in half. I put confetti in them.

I have to print some more...sounds like I may have another coming on board soon!

Attachments

• Glad Postcards.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 475
thank you! And wow.....your best show was $2379? I'd love to hear more about that! Bet you loved that pay check!

That was a small fundraiser with a group of teens. My highest cooking show was $2079 with a dentist! She is an amazingly sweet over-achiever.

Honestly, my hosts are really great salespeople. I try to sign them all!!!!!:D

Oh, btw, I get confetti in a larger pieces at Michaels Craft Store...so it doesn't make too much of a mess. And I always write "Open Carefully" on the back of the envelope!

1. What are "Post Cards to Send to New Consultant"?

"Post Cards to Send to New Consultant" are a set of postcards designed specifically for new consultants in Pampered Chef. These postcards provide helpful tips, advice, and resources to assist new consultants in building their business and reaching their goals.

2. How do I get my hands on these postcards?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order these postcards through your back office. Simply log in to your account, go to the "Marketing" section, and click on "Post Cards to Send to New Consultant". From there, you can select the quantity you would like to order and complete the purchase.

3. How can these postcards benefit me as a new consultant?

These postcards are a valuable tool for new consultants as they provide useful information and guidance on how to jumpstart their business. They include tips on how to host successful parties, how to build a strong customer base, and how to maximize your earnings. They also serve as a reminder to stay motivated and focused on your goals.

4. Can I customize the postcards with my own information?

Yes, you can personalize the postcards with your own contact information and branding. This will help you to establish your own unique brand and make a lasting impression on potential customers. You can also add a personal message or note to make the postcards more personal and meaningful.

5. How often should I send these postcards to new consultants?

It is recommended to send these postcards to new consultants at least once a month for the first few months. This will help them stay engaged and motivated as they begin their journey with Pampered Chef. After the first few months, you can continue to send them periodically as a way to check in and provide ongoing support and encouragement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • Kara
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • wadesgirl