• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director When Does CC Update New Consultant Recognition?

In summary, Pampered Chef recognizes new consultants through various programs and incentives such as the Quick Start Program, New Consultant Incentives, and the Fast Track to Director program. These programs offer rewards and bonuses for achieving certain sales and recruiting goals within the first few months of joining the company. The Quick Start Program is a recognition program for new consultants that rewards them for achieving sales and recruiting goals in their first 90 days. Consultants can earn free products, business supplies, and even cash bonuses through this program. Pampered Chef also offers various incentives and bonuses for new consultants who reach certain milestones in their business such as reaching a certain sales volume or recruiting a certain number of team members. The Fast Track to Director program is designed specifically for new consultants
jwpamp
When does CC update New Consultant Recognition? I have a consultant who just finished her 90 days at the end of November with around $8000 in sales and 17 shows. Would love to send a link to my team when it posts....TIA

OMG!! That is flippin' fabulous!! Clone her! I want one!

It sounds like Janice found a way to clone herself! You go girl!

Ha! Thank you --- but this is one of those 1 in 10 things.....or for me it's like 1 in 100! She is a real go-getter. I can't wait til she starts recruiting, too. She has it in her, that's for sure. Her recruiter (another consultant of mine) is an amazing person and is attracting people all over the place!! Her other recruit will be qualifying in the next few days.

I am blessed.

My overrides this check were $486. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I have worked so hard to build a great team, and the rewards are finally showing up! I only had $236 in commission from sales, so this is great! I actually had to figure out where to put the extra money from this pay...savings or pay ahead on a bill....yikes! Decisions, decisions!

Sooooo....does it update today or on the 10th (for some reason I had that day in my mind).

Hi there! Congratulations to your new consultant on completing her first 90 days with such impressive sales and show numbers! The New Consultant Recognition updates are typically posted on the first of every month, so you can expect to see your consultant's name and accomplishments on the next update. I'm sure your team will be thrilled to see her recognized for her hard work and success. In the meantime, keep encouraging and supporting your consultant on her journey with Pampered Chef. Best of luck to you both!

1. How does Pampered Chef recognize new consultants?

Pampered Chef recognizes new consultants through various programs and incentives such as the Quick Start Program, New Consultant Incentives, and the Fast Track to Director program. These programs offer rewards and bonuses for achieving certain sales and recruiting goals within the first few months of joining the company.

2. What is the Quick Start Program?

The Quick Start Program is a recognition program for new consultants that rewards them for achieving sales and recruiting goals in their first 90 days. Consultants can earn free products, business supplies, and even cash bonuses through this program.

3. Can new consultants earn incentives or bonuses for reaching certain milestones?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various incentives and bonuses for new consultants who reach certain milestones in their business such as reaching a certain sales volume or recruiting a certain number of team members. These incentives can include free products, gift cards, and even a chance to attend the company's annual conference.

4. Is there a program specifically for new consultants who want to become directors?

Yes, the Fast Track to Director program is designed specifically for new consultants who have the goal of becoming a Pampered Chef Director. This program offers training, support, and incentives to help new consultants achieve this goal within their first year with the company.

5. How does Pampered Chef celebrate and recognize new consultants who have reached their goals?

Pampered Chef celebrates and recognizes new consultants who have reached their goals through various avenues such as recognition in the company's monthly newsletter, social media shoutouts, and special recognition at company events. Additionally, consultants who achieve certain milestones can earn exclusive gifts and rewards from the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Forangels613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76