• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pinch Bowl Warranty Information: Coverage and Replacements

In summary, the Pampered Chef pinch bowls come with a limited lifetime warranty, but it does not cover accidental damage. This includes damage caused by a garbage disposal, as stated in the certificate of guarantee. While a replacement is not covered under the warranty, there is an option for a discounted replacement for damaged products.
tmo2008
I have a host who just emailed me about warranty information. What types of things are the pinch bowls warranteed for? She just wrote and told me that her baby pinch bowl was just attacked by her garbage disposal....it is in shards now...will HO replace it?? I am thinking no, but does anyone know for sure??

Thanks!
Trina

The guarantee info is in the catalog (we do not offer warranties). Pinch Bowls are guaranteed for 5 years. But if she let one get down the garbage disposal, that is not covered.

According to the "certificate of guarantee" on the back of the reciept, "Misuse or use contrary to the Use and Care instructions will void this guarantee."

I just had a similar situation, where a customer put the Ice Cream Dipper in the dishwasher after her first use.

Thanks!! (I get the warranty and guarantee lingo confused!)

We (the host and I both) did not think so, but it was worth a shot to ask!

Trina

Hi Trina,Thank you for reaching out about the warranty information for our pinch bowls. Our pinch bowls are covered under our limited lifetime warranty, which means they are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. However, this warranty does not cover accidental damage, such as being attacked by a garbage disposal.I'm sorry to hear that your host's baby pinch bowl was damaged in this way. Unfortunately, we would not be able to replace it under our warranty. However, we do offer a one-time replacement for damaged products at a discounted price. Please let me know if your host is interested in taking advantage of this option.Thank you for your understanding and I hope this helps clarify our warranty policy for pinch bowls. Please feel free to reach out with any further questions or concerns.Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is a warranty?

A warranty is a promise made by a manufacturer or seller to repair or replace a product that is found to be defective within a certain period of time after purchase.

What does a warranty typically cover?

A warranty typically covers defects in materials, workmanship, or functionality of a product. It may also cover repairs or replacements for certain parts or components.

What is the difference between a manufacturer's warranty and an extended warranty?

A manufacturer's warranty is provided by the company that made the product and is included in the purchase price. An extended warranty is an additional warranty that can be purchased for an extra cost and usually extends the coverage period beyond what the manufacturer offers.

What should I do if I need to use my warranty?

If you need to use your warranty, you should first check the terms and conditions to ensure that the issue is covered. Then, contact the manufacturer or seller to initiate the repair or replacement process. Keep all documentation and records related to the warranty claim.

Is a warranty transferable if I sell or give away the product?

It depends on the specific warranty. Some warranties are non-transferable, meaning they only cover the original purchaser. Others may allow for transfer to a new owner, but it is important to check the terms and conditions beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • mrshamel3808