• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Pinch Bowl in Garbage Disposal - Any Replacement Options?

In summary, the Iso Smallest Pinch Bowl has a capacity of 1.5 ounces or 44 milliliters. It is microwave safe, but it is recommended to use in short increments and avoid overheating. The bowl is not oven safe and should only be used for cold or room temperature ingredients. It is made of stoneware, a durable and heat-resistant ceramic material. The bowl is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Cleaned up from a show...dumping garbage down the disposal and the baby pinch bowl was mixed in....:eek:yes, the garbage disposal 'ate' it!!! :cry:talk about a racket! I didn't realize it until I heard it....only found a small remains of glass.... Can't get a replacement parts bowl.... anyone have an extra they would be willing to part with?

Did you call HO about it since it was damaged during a show? I don't know if they'll do anything, but I'd check.

I bet it made quite the racket. I love hearing stories of other consultant's problems at their shows, it makes my own more acceptable and common.

I broke the large Pinch Bowl - If anyone has an extra, I'd be willing to get that from you....or I'll send someone my large lid :)

I did contact HO and told them the situation. They said the bowls were not avaliable separate. Linda, what can we make w/one small and one large prep bowl lid??....got it, I can use them as stencils in my art room!!! :D

Related to Lost Pinch Bowl in Garbage Disposal - Any Replacement Options?

1. What is the size of the Iso Smallest Pinch Bowl?

The Iso Smallest Pinch Bowl has a capacity of 1.5 ounces or 44 milliliters.

2. Is the Iso Smallest Pinch Bowl microwave safe?

Yes, the Iso Smallest Pinch Bowl is microwave safe. However, it is recommended to use in short increments and avoid overheating.

3. Can the Iso Smallest Pinch Bowl be used in the oven?

No, the Iso Smallest Pinch Bowl is not oven safe. It is recommended to use it for cold or room temperature ingredients only.

4. What materials is the Iso Smallest Pinch Bowl made of?

The Iso Smallest Pinch Bowl is made of stoneware, which is a type of ceramic material that is durable and heat-resistant.

5. Is the Iso Smallest Pinch Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Smallest Pinch Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tmo2008
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • straitfan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenwallace