• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Investigating a Host's Missing GP73 Pinch Bowls

In summary, a customer forgot to add GP73 (free pinch bowls) to their order, and later found out the host had moved. The customer resubmitted the order with the product adjustment, and then had the products delivered to them.
lockhartkitchen
July I had a show that I forgot to put GP73 (free pinch bowls) on two orders. I had submitted the orders the first week of August. Host called in August and said items were missing. I placed the product adjustment and had sent to the host home. Products delivered Sep.3. October I hear from the guests that they had not recieved their bowls. I sent a copy of the tracking number to them and contacted the host to check her back door. No response. Yesterday the host emailed me asking when were the bowls coming. I emailed her back the tracking information and saying for her to check her back porch. Today she emails me and says she moved to the next city in August. ??? her guest is on her team (another home business). Why wouldn't she know that? Are they keeping items and wanting more or what? Sounds fishy to me. I resubmitted the product adj. request and I'm having delivered to me. I'm calling the two guests and letting them know that the host had moved and the products were delivered to her old house. I'm doing a "drive-by" tomorrow. she's down the street from me. I don't buy it.

That's bizarre alright! Good of PC to redeliver the products!

You can do each individual adjustment and have them sent directly to the guest. No need to include the host or hand deliver yourself.

Wow, that is good to know. I had a missing item issue in October and I had the replacement shipped to hostess who sees her guest every day at work. It took her over a week to get it to the guest. From now on, I will ship direct to the person who is missing the item. Thanks!​

I forgot to enter a guest special from a June party onto a guest's order ... I gave her mine. I did not know you could ask for it to be shipped after the fact! Good of them to send the items but I agree, sounds fishy to me.

Good to know you can send product adjustments directly to the customer, not the hostess. I didn't know that.

I agree...sounds fishy to me as well. Let us know what you find out!

ChefJoyJ said:
Good to know you can send product adjustments directly to the customer, not the hostess. I didn't know that.

I agree...sounds fishy to me as well. Let us know what you find out!

I just send a stone replacement directly to a customer bypassing the host. You can do it on any adjustment.

Sad thing is, this customer bought a stone from me in 3/2007. Rather than contacting me when it cracked, she contacted an area director (who is snotty) who knew it was me as the consultant so rather than telling her to call me, she gave her the 800#. The poor lady dealt with non-callbacks and trying to call 3-4 times and finally gave up and called me. I had her adjustment entered and set within 10 minutes online!

I am also going to follow up when I see it shipped so she knows it is coming so she sees GOOD customer service. :D I want to demonstrate a distinct service response compared to the area director! ;)

I can't believe a director would do that...I mean, doesn't she get that customer service is what this biz is all about?

Good for you for taking care of it so quickly...and making sure she sees what a gem you are! This way she'll turn to you for all her future PC needs! :thumbup: :D

What are GP73 pinch bowls?

GP73 pinch bowls are a set of 4 small bowls that are used for measuring and holding ingredients while cooking or baking. They are part of the Pampered Chef's line of kitchen tools and are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient.

What does it mean if a host's GP73 pinch bowls are missing?

If a host's GP73 pinch bowls are missing, it means that they were not included in their order or package from Pampered Chef. This could be due to a mistake in packaging or shipping, or the host may have accidentally left them out of their order.

What should I do if a host's GP73 pinch bowls are missing?

If you are a consultant and a host's GP73 pinch bowls are missing, you should first apologize for the inconvenience and offer to help them locate the missing bowls. You can also contact Pampered Chef's customer service team to report the issue and request a replacement set of GP73 pinch bowls for the host.

Can a host get a replacement set of GP73 pinch bowls?

Yes, if a host's GP73 pinch bowls are missing, they can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team to request a replacement set. The host will need to provide proof of purchase and may be asked to return any remaining items from their order as well.

How can I prevent a host's GP73 pinch bowls from going missing in the future?

To prevent a host's GP73 pinch bowls from going missing in the future, make sure to always double check orders and packages before delivering them to hosts. You can also encourage hosts to keep their GP73 pinch bowls in a safe and designated spot in their kitchen to avoid misplacing them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tmo2008
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • wadesgirl