• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PhD Discount on Outlet Purchases: Explained

In summary, the outlet has already reduced prices and no more discounts can be used. There is also no warranty other than getting to the customer in good shape.
DebbieJ
A past host just placed on outlet order but said it didn't take her PHD off. Is that correct?

I don't know why not! I'm scratching my head Deb!:)

The outlet has already reduced prices and no more discounts can be used. There is also no warranty other than getting to the customer in good shape.

Thanks, Kate! I'll let her know.

hmm... I submitted one for a customer at the beginning of the week and it took her PHD number.

I have had a few outlet orders too by PH and they got to use their discounts....................I am confused!!!! :eek::rolleyes:

I thought they couldn't get more....I know we as consultants only get the 15% off the outlet purchase and no more than that. Maybe I was confusing it? Check to make sure her number is still valid and that she used the right one!

Hmm...she called me for the number as she was placing the order, so I know it's right.

I'll call the HO in the a.m. and sort it out! :)

It does take PHD! Maybe she is putting it incorrect. It has a place to put it in.

My first on-line order was in the outlet for the patroitic tablecloth and she got her discount also

I was exhausted last night when I was on here but I thought that they could. Now that i"m up this am, I remember my mil buying a stoneware rack and using her discount as well! :D

I have ordered under my mom's name using her PHD in the Outlet!!

This may be a stupid question but how do you get to the outlet? Sorry, I'm new!

If you have a PWS then go to place an order not with a show then click and on the side it will have the outlet

From your website, click on order products, then click on the place an individual order and then when that screen comes up the outlet is at the bottom of the list on the left side of the screen.If you want to order with your consultant discount, but not get the commission for it, log in to consultant's corner, go to Managing Your Business > Samples and Supplies > Order Product Samples > "Order Now" under March Outlet 2007.

sorry I forgot to put in the order products thanks Jennifer

I'm confused...so the 15% off that we get as consultants....is that the ALREADY marked down price? If so, then it would be smarter to use my mom's PHD....correct?

gratergirl said:
I'm confused...so the 15% off that we get as consultants....is that the ALREADY marked down price? If so, then it would be smarter to use my mom's PHD....correct?

The cousultant discount is the marked down price available to us through CC only.

But, a lot of people do order under another's name, using their PHD #, through your PWS..so that you get the sales + commission on it as well.

I see, said the blind cheffer! JK I guess I didn't know to go to CC for it. I just knew to go through my website. I guess it makes more sense to get paid on it and get points as well! Thanks or explaining that to me.

DebbieJ said:
A past host just placed on outlet order but said it didn't take her PHD off. Is that correct?
The first Past host that placed an order on my outlet said it didn't take her 10% off...so I called home office, and they gave the 10% back onto her Credit Card...
So yes...it should take it off...and if it doesn't call H.O.

I've done it under my mom's in the past, and it did take the 10% off right on the web...

Related to PhD Discount on Outlet Purchases: Explained

1. What is the "Phd on Outlet Purchases" program?

The "Phd on Outlet Purchases" program is a loyalty program offered by Pampered Chef that provides customers with additional discounts on purchases made from our outlet section. It is designed to reward our loyal customers and offer them even more savings on our already discounted outlet items.

2. How do I become a member of the "Phd on Outlet Purchases" program?

To become a member of the "Phd on Outlet Purchases" program, all you need to do is create a Pampered Chef account and start shopping from our outlet section. You will automatically start earning points towards discounts on future outlet purchases.

3. How do I earn points in the "Phd on Outlet Purchases" program?

For every dollar you spend on outlet purchases, you will earn 1 point. Once you reach 150 points, you will receive a $10 discount on your next outlet purchase. You can also earn bonus points by participating in special promotions and events.

4. Can I use my "Phd on Outlet Purchases" discount with other promotions?

Yes, you can use your "Phd on Outlet Purchases" discount with other promotions and offers. However, please note that the discount cannot be combined with other outlet discounts or coupons.

5. Do my "Phd on Outlet Purchases" points expire?

Yes, your "Phd on Outlet Purchases" points will expire after 12 months of inactivity. Inactivity is defined as not making any purchases from the outlet section for a period of 12 months. So make sure to keep shopping and using your points to avoid losing them!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jnsr96
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies