• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can My PHD Help Me With an Outlet Order?

In summary, your PHD (Pampered Chef Host Discount) can be used to get an additional discount on already discounted outlet orders. The specific discount amount will vary depending on products and promotions, but it will always be applied on top of any outlet discounts. You can use your PHD for personal or retail orders, including outlet items. However, you will need to manually enter your PHD code at checkout for the discount to be applied. Your PHD cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts on outlet orders, but it will still provide additional savings on top of any outlet discounts.
mpkegley
I had this question come up and I didn't know the answer - Can a past host use her PHD on an outlet order?

mpkegley said:
I had this question come up and I didn't know the answer - Can a past host use her PHD on an outlet order?

Yes she can! :)

Wow! She will be so excited to hear that. Thanks.

Related to Can My PHD Help Me With an Outlet Order?

1. Can I use my PHD to get a discount on an outlet order?

Yes, your PHD (Pampered Chef Host Discount) can be applied to outlet orders, giving you an additional discount on already discounted products.

2. How much of a discount will I receive with my PHD on an outlet order?

The discount you receive with your PHD on an outlet order will vary depending on the specific products and promotions available. However, your PHD discount will always be applied on top of any outlet discounts, giving you even more savings.

3. Can I use my PHD to purchase outlet items for my own personal use?

Yes, your PHD can be used for both personal and retail orders, including outlet items. This allows you to enjoy discounted Pampered Chef products for your own kitchen or as gifts for friends and family.

4. Will my PHD be automatically applied to my outlet order?

No, your PHD discount will not be automatically applied to outlet orders. You will need to enter your PHD code at checkout to receive the discount.

5. Can I combine my PHD with other promotions or discounts on outlet orders?

Your PHD cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts on outlet orders. However, your PHD discount will be applied on top of any outlet discounts, giving you the best possible price on your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies