• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Order 20 Peelers From Outlet!

In summary, our outlet products are limited in stock and may not always be available in large quantities. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfill requests for larger quantities of outlet products. Our outlet section is intended for customers looking for smaller quantities at discounted prices. Currently, our limit for outlet products is 20 per customer. This allows us to ensure that all customers have a fair chance at purchasing these discounted items. You can combine outlet and regular products in one order, but please note that outlet products are only available while supplies last and may not be restocked once sold out. Our outlet products are of the same high quality as our regular products, but may have small imperfections or be discontinued items. They
jbachen
I have a customer who wants to order 20 peelers off the outlet for Christmas gifts, but it is telling her she can only order 10. Anyone know if she can come back tomorrow and place a second order for 10 more? Or could she do one order in her name and one in her husband's? I know she will have to pay shipping twice...

I know we as consultants are only allowed that too. Not sure about next day!

I've done it & had no problem ordering them again...

I just ordered 12 kitchen shears yesterday and it didn't give me an issue.

I just had a show where a lady wanted 50 citrus peelers for her FFA group. I was worried it wouldn't go through on the show but it did. Maybe you can submit it as an individual order or add it to a show and won't get that limit message.

Related to Help! Can't Order 20 Peelers From Outlet!

1. Why can't I order 20 peelers from the outlet section?

Our outlet products are limited in stock and may not always be available in large quantities. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. Can I request to purchase more than 20 peelers from the outlet section?

Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfill requests for larger quantities of outlet products. Our outlet section is intended for customers looking for smaller quantities at discounted prices.

3. Is there a limit to how many peelers I can purchase from the outlet section?

Currently, our limit for outlet products is 20 per customer. This allows us to ensure that all customers have a fair chance at purchasing these discounted items.

4. Can I combine outlet and regular products in one order?

Yes, you can combine outlet and regular products in one order. However, please note that outlet products are only available while supplies last and may not be restocked once sold out.

5. Are outlet products of lower quality compared to regular products?

No, our outlet products are still of the same high quality as our regular products. The items in our outlet section may have small imperfections or may be discontinued items, but they are still functional and come with our satisfaction guarantee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
Jenni