• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Past Hosts Use Outlet Discount?

In summary, the outlet discount offered to past hosts is only valid on select items in the outlet section. These items are marked with a special outlet tag and the discount amount is 20%. The outlet discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts, and can be used for online purchases by entering a discount code at checkout. However, it is only valid for one year from the date of the host's party and will expire after that.
hgoffigon
Can past hosts use their hostess discount in the outlet?? I just got an email from one asking and I wasn't sure!!
Thanks!

Yes, they can. I think. There should be a place to enter it during checkout.

And when will our August Outlet appear???? :)

I dunno.

coupla days, maybe.

thanks so much I will pass it on to my past host...she'll love that!

<hijack sort of>
I have a future guest (Aug 12) that just asked me if she could order outlet items at the show and put them on her show order. She wants the host to get credit if possible. I wasn't sure how the outlet worked. I have a PWS so if she can't she can still order from my website and the sales will count for me, correct? Can outlet items only be ordered through the outlet?

thanks!
Heather

Outlet items can only be ordered through the outlet and as an idividual order. So she has to click the 2nd option I think it is no host or something to even get to the outlet. If you enter a host name you cannot access the outlet. If she orders anything it will count towards your sales for commission but not host's show.

Ok, thanks. I kind of thought that would be the case. Thanks for the speedy reply!!

No problem!! I wish they did count towards a hosts show!!

1. Can past hosts use the outlet discount on any item?

No, the outlet discount is only valid on select items in the outlet section. These items are marked with a special outlet tag.

2. How much of a discount do past hosts receive on outlet items?

Past hosts receive a 20% discount on outlet items.

3. Can past hosts use their discount on top of other promotions or discounts?

No, the outlet discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

4. Is the outlet discount available for online purchases?

Yes, past hosts can use their outlet discount for online purchases. Simply enter the discount code at checkout.

5. How long is the outlet discount valid for?

The outlet discount is valid for one year from the date of the host's party. After that, it will expire and cannot be used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies