• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Website & Individual Orders

In summary, you should have a "shop now" link on your website any time now. And also wedding registries. Everything (including the outlet) will happen all at once.
Tams
Gold Member
I'm a new consultant (started in November) and have now exceeded the $1,250 mark (as of a few days ago). I set-up my personal website through PC earlier last month to allow outside orders from shows. When will PC allow individual orders on my personal website? Also, when it customer access to the Outlet allowed on personal websites?

Thanks!

You should have a "shop now" link on your website any time now. And also wedding registries. Everything (including the outlet) will happen all at once. If it's been a few days since your qualified, I'd call HO tech support and let them know you don't have that link yet.

Mine was overnight... You may have a problem.

Mine took three days, but it's there now. It's the end of the month so the computers & all their tasks all run a bit more slowly.
Just be patient, if it takes over a week call Home Office.

I finally got my $1250 on Friday and am still waiting for Individual Orders to be available. I called the office, but they keep giving me different info. One of the things they said is that I didn't qualify yet because I lost my "Career Sales", but I doesn't say you need $1250 in Career Sales to qualify for Individual orders. It just says $1250 in Comissionable Sales. Hope they make it happen soon...

I hit mine and am still waiting too, though I got my congratulations letter on Friday, I guess I need to wait past the weekend.

ypcccs said:
I finally got my $1250 on Friday and am still waiting for Individual Orders to be available. I called the office, but they keep giving me different info. One of the things they said is that I didn't qualify yet because I lost my "Career Sales", but I doesn't say you need $1250 in Career Sales to qualify for Individual orders. It just says $1250 in Comissionable Sales. Hope they make it happen soon...

That doesn't even make any sense? Since Commissionable sales are usually lower than Career Sales anyway- if you had $1250 in Commissionable Sales, that SHOULD be at least that much in Career Sales. But I've been wrong before ;)

Hi there! Congratulations on exceeding the $1,250 mark and starting your journey as a Pampered Chef consultant! I'm so glad to hear that you have already set up your personal website through PC to allow outside orders from shows. As for when PC will allow individual orders on your personal website, I recommend reaching out to your upline or the PC support team for more information. They will be able to provide you with the most up-to-date information and assist you with any questions you may have. As for customer access to the Outlet, it is currently not available on personal websites. However, I suggest keeping an eye out for any updates or changes in the future. Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

What is a personal website and how can I create one?

A personal website is a customized online platform that allows customers to browse and place orders for Pampered Chef products. To create a personal website, you can sign up for a free account on our website and follow the step-by-step instructions to design and customize your site.

Can I personalize my personal website with my own branding and information?

Yes, you can personalize your personal website with your own branding, including your name, contact information, and a profile picture. This will help customers connect with you and build trust when placing orders through your website.

How can I track orders placed through my personal website?

Once a customer places an order through your personal website, you will receive a notification and can track the order status through your account. You can also view your order history and track the commission earned from your personal website.

Can I offer special deals and promotions on my personal website?

Yes, you have the flexibility to offer special deals and promotions to your customers through your personal website. You can create and customize these offers through your account and share them with your customers through your personal website and social media platforms.

Do I need to handle the delivery and payment for individual orders placed through my personal website?

No, you do not need to handle the delivery and payment for individual orders. Pampered Chef will take care of the shipping and payment process for all orders placed through your personal website. You will earn commission for each order placed through your site.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MakinBacon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • sfdavis918