• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Orders Through Website

S
sfdavis918
If someone places an individual order through my website, can they still get the guest special for the month?

It depends on the guest special. Check the fine print on the bottom of the monthly flyer. Some (usually the free w/purchase) are for show orders only.

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I'm happy to answer your question. Yes, customers can still receive the guest special for the month when placing an individual order through your website. Our website is constantly updated with the current promotions and offers, so as long as the order is placed within the designated time frame, the guest special will be automatically applied to their purchase. Thank you for using our website and happy shopping!

Related to Individual Orders Through Website

1. Can I still get the guest special for the month if I place an individual order on your website?

Yes, the guest special for the month is available to all customers who place an individual order through our website.

2. How do I know if the guest special will be applied to my individual order?

The guest special will automatically be applied to your order if you place it through our website during the current month.

3. Is there a minimum order amount to qualify for the guest special?

No, there is no minimum order amount required to receive the guest special for the month. It will be applied to all individual orders placed through our website.

4. Can I combine the guest special with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the guest special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is only applicable to individual orders placed through our website.

5. How long do I have to place an individual order to receive the guest special for the month?

The guest special is only available during the current month. So, be sure to place your individual order through our website before the month ends to take advantage of the special offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef