• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Payment Info for My First Individual Website Order

In summary, the person received an individual order through their personal website, but the customer did not click on their host's name. This means the order will not count towards the show and the person needs to close the show soon. They also mention that the customer frequently makes this mistake due to being technologically challenged and suggest having her email or call in her orders instead. The person is hoping to find a few more small orders to close the show by Monday.
MakinBacon
Howdy all. I received my first individual order via my personal website (because the customer didn't click on her host...at least I know who her host is!)...

How do I find this info?

In Website Assistant? I know its not under work with shows....but HOW do I find it? The program e-mailed me her order ITEMS but not payment info and I need to close tomorrow!

Thanks!

Unfortunately, if she placed an order on your website, but did NOT do it under the Host's name, it won't count towards the show. At this point, if they haven't already processed it, she MIGHT be able to cancel it (but HO is so quick, it's not likely she can)...and since you have to close by tomorrow, you might as well just close the show. That order won't count towards the show. It's not that hard for someone to miss that step- since in order to do an individual personal order, you have to click two things and ignore the big "HOST NAME" box staring her in the face.Was it a large order?

Not a large order, but one that I NEEDED to close this show. Oh well, at least I get the commission, right? :DI'll remind her for next time. She places orders with me all the time, and never picks HER host...she usually picks some random person as her host and I straighten it out myself. I love her (she's my best friend's mom), but she's the kind of person you have to guide through step-by-step or she'll mess it up if it has ANYTHING to do with a computer!Thanks! I figured I was stuck!Well, lets hope I can find a couple more small orders to close this show by Monday (we wanted to close tomorrow AM, but Monday evening will work too...my host and I both want to get it in by the 15th...so she can ger her order soon and I can get the HWC products :D)Thanks a lot!

Maybe you should suggest she just e-mail you her orders from now on so it doesn't happen again. How honest with her are you about how un-tech savvy she is?

My best friend and I are pretty honest with her about her lack of computer skills. And I do request that she e-mail her orders, but she prefers to do them this way for some reason. Although, I think explaining that THIS is why she should call me or e-mail me her orders might help :D

Or make her wait until my best-friend is in hte room (she visits her parents every 2-3 weeks so it wouldn't be a long wait) :D Jenny is a PRO at ordering from me :D

MakinBacon said:
Not a large order, but one that I NEEDED to close this show.

Oh well, at least I get the commission, right? :D

I'll remind her for next time. She places orders with me all the time, and never picks HER host...she usually picks some random person as her host and I straighten it out myself.

I love her (she's my best friend's mom), but she's the kind of person you have to guide through step-by-step or she'll mess it up if it has ANYTHING to do with a computer!

Thanks!

I figured I was stuck!

Well, lets hope I can find a couple more small orders to close this show by Monday (we wanted to close tomorrow AM, but Monday evening will work too...my host and I both want to get it in by the 15th...so she can ger her order soon and I can get the HWC products :D)

Thanks a lot!

So did she pick a different host to put her order on? If that's the case, then you can retrieve it and put it on the right show. But if she put it as an individual order, then she'll have to call HO and cancel it or just leave it as is.

Related to Finding Payment Info for My First Individual Website Order

1. How do I find my payment information for my first individual website order?

To find your payment information for your first individual website order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Orders" section. You should see your order history, including the payment method used for each order.

2. Can I change my payment information for my first individual website order?

Yes, you can change your payment information for your first individual website order as long as the order has not yet been processed. Simply go to the "Orders" section of your Pampered Chef account and click on the order you wish to change. From there, you can update your payment method.

3. I can't find my payment information for my first individual website order. What should I do?

If you are having trouble finding your payment information for your first individual website order, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you locate the information and answer any other questions you may have.

4. Can I use multiple payment methods for my first individual website order?

Unfortunately, we only allow one payment method per order. If you wish to use multiple payment methods, you will need to place separate orders for each payment method.

5. How do I know if my payment information is secure for my first individual website order?

At Pampered Chef, we take the security of our customers' payment information very seriously. Our website is encrypted with the latest security technology to ensure that your payment information is safe and secure. You can also look for the lock icon in your browser's address bar, which indicates that the site is secure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
NooraK