• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paula Deen's Trifle Bowl Recipe: A Delicious Dessert in a Dish

In summary, Paula Deen is a well-known cook and TV personality. She has a new magazine that she just subscribed to and she is cooking a trifle dish right now.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
she is making a recipe in a trifle dish right now, just turned it on so unsure if its a rerun or the name of the recipe.

I love her!

I just subscribed to her magazine yesterday! Can't wait to get my first issue!

KellyTheChef said:
I love her!

I just subscribed to her magazine yesterday! Can't wait to get my first issue!

I LOVE her magazine!! I read it from back to front over and over. And never throw any of them away.

Teresa Lynn said:
she is making a recipe in a trifle dish right now, just turned it on so unsure if its a rerun or the name of the recipe.

You can go to www.foodnetwork.com and look at today's TV Schedule and click on the show and it will give you the recipe.

Someone posted a trifle recipe of her's somewhere on here not to long ago, so, you may could find that too.

Here's that recipe.

Chocolate Delight Recipe courtesy Paula Deen
See this recipe on air Wednesday Mar. 07 at 1:00 PM ET/PT.

Show: Paula's Home Cooking
Episode: Garden Party

1 (18 1/2-ounce) package devil's food chocolate cake mix
3 (3 1/2-ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix, regular or sugar free
2 cups whipping cream
2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Chocolate sauce or syrup, any variety, for garnish
1 cup chopped pecans, lightly toasted

Prepare the cake mix according to package directions and bake in a 13 by 9-inch pan. Let it cool thoroughly, then cut the cake into cubes about the size of walnuts.
Prepare the chocolate pudding according to package directions.

In a medium bowl, whip the cream with the sugar until stiff.

To assemble: In a trifle bowl, layer half the chocolate cake cubes, pudding, whipped cream, chocolate sauce or syrup and nuts. Repeat, layering the remaining ingredients, ending with whipped cream and nuts. Drizzle decoratively with chocolate sauce or syrup.

didn't that look GOOD??? mmmm I can't wait to try it! And I love her tip for individual servings. I love Paula....she's the mother I never had.

What's her tip for individual servings?

Deanna - I didn't see a picture of it on the website unless I missed it but it sounds delish! :)

Rebecca - how old is your baby??? I have boy/girl twins that are almost 18 months old. I wasn't able to go to conference this past summer because they were still too little and I was nursing and the year before I couldn't travel when I was that pregnant due to being high risk! I am hoping to get to conference this year but we shall see! It just gets me sooooooooooooo motivated and I sooooooooooo need that! This site has helped me tremendously though!

momoftwins said:
Deanna - I didn't see a picture of it on the website unless I missed it but it sounds delish! :)

Rebecca - how old is your baby??? I have boy/girl twins that are almost 18 months old. I wasn't able to go to conference this past summer because they were still too little and I was nursing and the year before I couldn't travel when I was that pregnant due to being high risk! I am hoping to get to conference this year but we shall see! It just gets me sooooooooooooo motivated and I sooooooooooo need that! This site has helped me tremendously though!

I'd never heard of Paula Deen, but I just set TiVO to record all her shows. I can't wait to see what all the hoopla is about, lol! On a side note, my boy/girl twins are almost 18 months, too! They were born on 8/18/05. :)

4kids4me said:
I'd never heard of Paula Deen, but I just set TiVO to record all her shows. I can't wait to see what all the hoopla is about, lol! On a side note, my boy/girl twins are almost 18 months, too! They were born on 8/18/05. :)
You must not live anywhere near the south!

I live in Ohio and everyone hear loves her. Of course there are so many people here that grew up in Virginia, West Virginia and Kentucky! LOL

Related to Paula Deen's Trifle Bowl Recipe: A Delicious Dessert in a Dish

1. What is the capacity of the Paula Deen Trifle Bowl?

The Paula Deen Trifle Bowl has a capacity of 2.8 liters, making it the perfect size for serving large desserts.

2. Is the Paula Deen Trifle Bowl microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Paula Deen Trifle Bowl is both microwave and dishwasher safe for easy and convenient use and cleaning.

3. What is the material of the Paula Deen Trifle Bowl?

The Paula Deen Trifle Bowl is made of high-quality, durable glass that is both elegant and functional.

4. Can the Paula Deen Trifle Bowl be used for hot and cold desserts?

Yes, the Paula Deen Trifle Bowl is suitable for both hot and cold desserts, making it a versatile addition to your kitchen.

5. Does the Paula Deen Trifle Bowl come with a lid?

Yes, the Paula Deen Trifle Bowl comes with a coordinating lid, making it perfect for storing leftovers or transporting your dessert to a potluck or party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
menehune
  • janezapchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefParty4U
Replies
Views
Admin Greg