• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Parts for Trifle Bowls & Bases - Now Possible?

In summary, customers can purchase replacement bowls, bases, and lids for their trifle sets, which are specifically designed to fit Pampered Chef trifle bowls and bases. The replacement parts are available in the same sizes as the original trifle sets, and customers can refer to the size of their current bowl or base to determine the correct size to order. Unfortunately, replacement parts are only available for currently sold trifle bowls and bases, and if a specific model is no longer available, it is recommended to purchase a new trifle set. The replacement parts are made from high-quality materials and are dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended. Discounts or special promotions may be available for purchasing replacement parts through a Pampered Chef consultant.
kam
Staff member
In the past, the Trifle Bowl & Base were NOT available to be replaced separately? Right??

Well, I just called last night to replace a broken Trifle Bowl base - and HO is just sending the base!!

Now, I don't know if the base only is available as a replacement part (or will be)...since what I was doing was a replacement covered by the guarantee.

I am not sure how they do it Kam, but I had a base come in crooked and they replaced it no problem!!!!

PP is a different story, I believe, as it has a couple different parts that could break, making it necessary to replace the entire thing. I don't know about PP, but the trifle bowl base is definitely available as a separate replacement part now.

1. What types of replacement parts are available for trifle bowls and bases?

Customers can purchase replacement bowls, bases, and lids for their trifle sets. These parts are specifically designed to fit our Pampered Chef trifle bowls and bases.

2. How do I know which size replacement bowl or base to order?

Our replacement parts are available in the same sizes as our original trifle sets. Please refer to the size of your current bowl or base to determine the correct size to order.

3. Can I purchase replacement parts for a trifle bowl or base that is no longer sold?

Unfortunately, we are only able to offer replacement parts for currently sold trifle bowls and bases. If your specific model is no longer available, we recommend purchasing a new trifle set.

4. How do I care for my replacement trifle bowl or base?

Our replacement parts are made from the same high-quality materials as our original trifle sets. They are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing for best results. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers to prevent scratching.

5. Are there any discounts available for purchasing replacement parts for trifle bowls and bases?

As a thank you for your loyalty, Pampered Chef consultants may offer a discount or special promotion for purchasing replacement parts. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • mrssyvo