• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paula Deen on QVC Tonight at 6 PM Central Time

In summary, Paula Dean's show on QVC airs at 8 PM EST tonight. She will be introducing a new line of cookware and kitchen gadgets, which can be purchased from QVC's website or mobile app. Paula Dean will also be doing cooking demonstrations and sharing her favorite recipes during the show. Viewers can also expect special deals and discounts on her products during the show.
jrstephens
She is on at 600 Central time.

Just thought I would let those of you that like her like I do know.

I love her! Went to her restaurant for my birthday in may...yummy!

do you know what time? I'll probably miss it. I have praise and worship practice until at least 9...which reminds me, I need to get off of CS and start typing lyrics.

Shawnna said:
do you know what time? I'll probably miss it. I have praise and worship practice until at least 9...which reminds me, I need to get off of CS and start typing lyrics.

600 central and 1000 central

pooh, I still can't watch it because DH is watching the history channel...puke!

Related to Paula Deen on QVC Tonight at 6 PM Central Time

1. What time does Paula Dean's show air on QVC tonight?

Paula Dean's show on QVC airs at 8 PM EST tonight.

2. Is Paula Dean bringing any new products to QVC tonight?

Yes, Paula Dean will be introducing a new line of cookware and kitchen gadgets on QVC tonight.

3. Can I purchase Paula Dean's products from QVC online?

Yes, you can purchase Paula Dean's products from QVC's website or through their mobile app.

4. Will Paula Dean be doing any cooking demonstrations during her show on QVC tonight?

Yes, Paula Dean will be showcasing her cooking skills and sharing some of her favorite recipes during her show on QVC tonight.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts on Paula Dean's products during her show on QVC tonight?

Yes, QVC often offers special deals and promotions on Paula Dean's products during her show. Be sure to tune in to take advantage of these offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RuthV
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla