• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose of You Who've Never Seen Grey's Anatomy...

In summary, "Grey's Anatomy" is a long-running medical drama TV series following the lives of doctors at a Seattle hospital. It currently has 17 seasons and is still producing new episodes. The main characters include Meredith Grey, Derek Shepherd, Miranda Bailey, Alex Karev, and Cristina Yang. While it is best to watch from the beginning, each episode can be enjoyed on its own. However, there may be ongoing storylines and character development that you may miss without prior knowledge of the series.
Gina M
Gold Member
They are going to start showing it tonight from the first episode on Lifetime at 10 p.m. central time (at least for us Illinoisans) - thought I'd let you know - I love this show - I've been hooked since the beginning and will enjoy rewatching it.

Whoo Hooo!!! That me baby!! How am i going to work in DHW and GA in the same night without killing my DH who HATES these type of shows??? :eek:

I actually have gotten my husband to watch both of these shows with me - although he prefers Grey's over DH - although half of the time he falls asleep while they are on - they kids are asleep and I get the whole television to myself - looking forward to it:)

I got mu DH hooked on Grey's. I am going to have to DVR the show because my son has wrestling practice on Tuesday and Thursday's night from 6:30-8:00 and we don't get home until 8:30 or so.

How cool! I'm hooked now, but I missed the whole first season.

I can't wait for the new episode this thursday!

heat123 said:
I can't wait for the new episode this thursday!

Me too! I am so excited for new Grey!

Yeah this week is really great! Leadership, then Grey's, then my mystery host show! lol :D

I see you have your priorities straight!:D

You better believe it. :D lol

Related to forThose of You Who've Never Seen Grey's Anatomy...

1. What is "Grey's Anatomy" about?

"Grey's Anatomy" is a medical drama television series that follows the personal and professional lives of a group of doctors at a Seattle hospital.

2. How many seasons of "Grey's Anatomy" are there?

As of 2021, there are 17 seasons of "Grey's Anatomy" that have aired.

3. Who are the main characters in "Grey's Anatomy"?

The main characters in "Grey's Anatomy" include Meredith Grey, Derek Shepherd, Miranda Bailey, Alex Karev, and Cristina Yang.

4. Is "Grey's Anatomy" still airing new episodes?

Yes, "Grey's Anatomy" is still producing new episodes. The 17th season premiered in November 2020 and is currently airing.

5. Can I watch "Grey's Anatomy" without seeing previous seasons?

While it is recommended to watch from the beginning, each episode of "Grey's Anatomy" can stand alone and be enjoyed without prior knowledge of the series. However, there may be ongoing storylines and character development that you may miss if you haven't seen previous seasons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies