• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paula, Jamie and Bobby Deen on Rachel Ray Tomorrow May 11Th

In summary, Paula Deen is a celebrity chef known for her Southern-style cuisine and her sons Jamie and Bobby Deen are also successful chefs and TV personalities. The Deen family will be appearing on the Rachel Ray show on May 11th to promote their new cookbook, "The Deen Family Cookbook," and viewers can expect to see them cooking, sharing stories, and discussing the cookbook. While the focus will be on the new cookbook, Paula may briefly address her past controversies during the interview. The "Deen Family Cookbook" can be purchased online or at select retailers, with a special promo code shared during the show for a discount.
jrstephens
Here is the email I just got from Paula's Newsletter. Thought I would let those you that love them like I do know, so, you would not miss it.
:D

"Hey y'all! I have more news to share! Friday, May 11th, the boys and I will be on Rachel Ray for a special Mother's Day show. The boys will share some special Mother's Day memories and they will give each audience member a copy of their very first cookbook, The Deen Bros. Cookbook - Recipes from the Road. I already have my copy! Oh, by the way, Thursday, May 10th , Jamie & Bobby will be at Barnes & Noble in Savannah, GA to sign copies of their cookbook. The signing starts at 7pm, and maybe I'll stop by to get them to sign my copy of their cookbook! Until then, I send y'all love and best dishes! "

I saw that she was going to be on Rachael Ray. I'm looking forward to that segment.

YEA!! Thanks for posting this!

I will be TiVo'ing that for sure!

Related to Paula, Jamie and Bobby Deen on Rachel Ray Tomorrow May 11Th

1. Who are Paula, Jamie, and Bobby Deen?

Paula Deen is a celebrity chef and cooking show host known for her Southern-style cuisine. Jamie and Bobby Deen are her sons who have also become successful chefs and TV personalities.

2. What is the occasion for Paula, Jamie, and Bobby Deen appearing on Rachel Ray?

The Deen family will be guests on the Rachel Ray show on May 11th to promote their new cookbook, "The Deen Family Cookbook."

3. What can viewers expect to see from Paula, Jamie, and Bobby Deen on the show?

Viewers can expect to see the Deen family cooking up some of their favorite recipes, sharing stories, and discussing their new cookbook.

4. Will Paula Deen address her past controversies on the show?

According to the show's producers, the focus of the segment will be on the Deen family's new cookbook and their love for cooking, but it's possible that Paula may briefly touch on her past controversies during the interview.

5. How can I purchase the Deen family's new cookbook?

The "Deen Family Cookbook" can be purchased online or at select retailers. During the show, the Deen family will also share a special promo code for viewers to receive a discount on the cookbook.

Back