• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering on the Outlet on Behalf of Customer

In summary, the customer wants to order something from the outlet but does not understand how to navigate around the site to order. The customer provides their email address as their guest account and this is how the order is placed. The customer has to pay for the order with a credit card and there is a "log in as customer" link at the bottom of the log in page.
babywings76
Gold Member
I am trying to place an order for a customer because she doesn't understand how to do navigate around the site to order from the outlet, she'd just rather I do it. I am trying to place the order for her and it wants me to log in or create an account. Is this a normal step that all customers have to do when they shop the outlet or did I get directed to something because it knows it's me? (I did clear my cookies.) Should I create some type of "guest" account so that I can do this again for customers in the future? Or am I supposed to create one for her specifically? How do you guys do it? She gave me her CC to pay for it.

There's a "log in as customer" link at the bottom of the log in page. Even customers need to create an account when they make a purchase online - when it's an individual order, not for show orders.I use one of my emails as my guest PC account, and just keep adding shipping addresses to it.

Aw man! I don't have her card verification # for her CC, since we didn't need it for her guest order at the show last night. I didn't think to ask her for it for this outlet order. Darn, now I have to call her. No idea what time to reach her today and I don't like to call and do "business" on Sundays. Arrrgh.

If you haven't submitted the show yet, add the total to her amount on the show, and then pay for the outlet order on your card. You'll have less "consultant due" on the show, so it will balance out.

Good idea! Thanks!

babywings76 said:
Good idea! Thanks!

If you do that I would contact her so she knows how you handled it. People are funny about their money. She'll be fine about it I'm sure since it totals to what she'll expect and will appreciate the breakdown of where you got the total.

I used to do separate accounts, but now I just have me. Same email as I use for everything else. I even use their past host discount if applicable even though there name is not listed. I haven't been contacted yet.

I ended up calling her because I had another question about her order she made last night at the show. We both forgot about her past host discount, so her order was now shy of the $60 and I didn't know if she wanted to add something to her order so she could still get the sprinkles for free or leave it as is.

Don't forget to use her PHD on the OUTLET order too!!

Jules711 said:
Don't forget to use her PHD on the OUTLET order too!!

Yep, got that covered. Thanks though! :)

1. How do I place an order on the Outlet on behalf of a customer?

To place an order on the Outlet on behalf of a customer, you will need to log into your consultant account and click on the "Outlet" tab. From there, you can browse through the available products and add them to your cart. When you are ready to check out, you will have the option to select "Ship to Host" and enter your customer's information for shipping.

2. Can I use my consultant discount when ordering on the Outlet for a customer?

No, the consultant discount only applies to orders placed for yourself. When ordering on the Outlet on behalf of a customer, the prices will be the same as listed for retail customers.

3. How can I pay for an order on the Outlet for a customer?

You can pay for an order on the Outlet for a customer using any major credit card or a Pampered Chef gift card. If the order is being shipped to a host, you can also use the host's credits to pay for the order.

4. Can I add multiple shipping addresses for an order on the Outlet?

No, currently the Outlet only allows for one shipping address per order. If you need to ship items to multiple addresses, you will need to place separate orders.

5. Can I track the status of an order I placed on the Outlet for a customer?

Yes, you can track the status of an order placed on the Outlet for a customer by logging into your consultant account and clicking on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status of all your orders, including those placed on the Outlet for customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies