• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Can't Order From the Outlet if I'm Inactive?

In summary, the conversation discusses the availability of the Outlet for inactive consultants. It is stated that inactive consultants cannot purchase from the Outlet and must become active again to do so. Becoming active again requires meeting sales requirements outlined in the consultant agreement. Inactive consultants are also not eligible for the consultant discount on Outlet items. If an inactive consultant becomes active again, they will regain access to their Outlet credits. There is a time limit for how long an inactive consultant can access the Outlet, which varies depending on their consultant agreement.
SilverCeladon
I have a customer that wants some outlet items. I don't have a website but it won't even let me get to the outlet...oh wait, I have an idea...I do have a show to submit that's over $200. I should submit that first then order...just thinking "out loud" now. :)

ooh... that's right. Because they're considered samples when ordered through CC, you can't order when inactive.

That sounds like a great idea! It's always good to take advantage of any opportunities to save money, especially if it's for a customer. Have you tried reaching out to the outlet directly to see if they have any special ordering processes for customers without a website? It never hurts to ask and see if there are any other options available to you. Good luck with your order and I hope it all works out for you!

1. Can I still purchase items from the Outlet if I am an inactive consultant?

No, unfortunately the Outlet is only available for active consultants to purchase from. If you wish to make a purchase from the Outlet, you will need to become an active consultant again.

2. How do I become an active consultant again in order to purchase from the Outlet?

In order to become an active consultant again, you will need to meet the sales requirements outlined in your consultant agreement. Once you have met these requirements, you will automatically become an active consultant again and be able to purchase from the Outlet.

3. Can I still receive the consultant discount on Outlet items if I am inactive?

No, the consultant discount is only available for active consultants. Inactive consultants are not eligible for the consultant discount, even on items purchased from the Outlet.

4. What happens to my Outlet credits if I become an inactive consultant?

If you become an inactive consultant, you will no longer be able to use your Outlet credits. These credits are only available for active consultants to use on Outlet purchases. If you become active again, you will regain access to your Outlet credits.

5. Is there a time limit for how long I can be inactive before I lose access to the Outlet?

Yes, there is a time limit for how long you can be inactive before you lose access to the Outlet. This time limit varies depending on your consultant agreement, so it is important to refer to your agreement or reach out to your upline for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katie0128
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • tiggger