• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director No Products to Buy: Several on Backorder

In summary, a backordered product is currently out of stock and unavailable for immediate purchase. The time frame for it to become available can vary depending on the product and reason for the backorder. You can still place an order for a backordered product, but the estimated delivery date may change if there are further delays. You will be charged for the product at the time of purchase and can cancel your order by contacting customer service, but cancellation may not be possible if the product is already being fulfilled.
DebPC
Staff member
That currently there are no products on stop sell but several on backorder?

I think the Spreaders are on Stop Sell. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the Holiday plates & platter and the Spreaders are on Stop Sell right now. Like I said I may be wrong, but that's what I gathered.

that is what i believe as well.
Holiday Spreader, Plates and Serving Plate all on Stop Sell....
Dots Stemware on Backorder....more info to come 9/15??

Thanks- forgot about them.

From an email 8/21:I have news to share with you regarding three fall 2008 products, the Holiday Spreader (#2809), the Holiday Serving Plate (#2807) and the Holiday Appetizer Plates (#2808). Effective immediately, these products will be placed on “stop sell.” This means do not show or sell these products until further notice.And Dots Stemware is on backorder.

Related to No Products to Buy: Several on Backorder

1. What does it mean when a product is on backorder?

When a product is on backorder, it means that the item is currently out of stock and is not available for immediate purchase. This could be due to high demand or production delays.

2. How long will it take for a backordered product to become available?

The time frame for a backordered product to become available can vary. It depends on the specific product and the reason for the backorder. Our team is constantly working to fulfill backorders as quickly as possible and will keep you updated on the status of your order.

3. Can I still place an order for a backordered product?

Yes, you can still place an order for a product that is on backorder. Your order will be processed and the item will be shipped to you as soon as it becomes available. Please note that the estimated delivery date may change if there are further delays.

4. Will I be charged for a backordered product right away?

Yes, you will be charged for the backordered product at the time of purchase, just like any other order. This ensures that your product is reserved for you and will be shipped to you as soon as it becomes available.

5. Can I cancel my order if a product is on backorder?

Yes, you can cancel your order for a backordered product by contacting our customer service team. However, if the product is already in the process of being fulfilled, the cancellation may not be possible. We recommend contacting us as soon as possible to discuss your options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies