• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Update on Sheet Pans: HO Email Issues and Product Availability

In summary, there have been issues with HO email and sheet pan availability, leading to confusion and frustration among some customers. Pampered Chef is actively addressing this issue by resolving the email problem and restocking sheet pans as quickly as possible. The sheet pans will remain the same high-quality product and are expected to be back in stock within the next few weeks. Customers can still place orders, but there may be a delay in shipping due to limited availability. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
DebPC
Staff member
Due to email bouncing probelms with the home office, all consultants with Roadrunner in my area haven't gotten HO emails in 2 weeks. So we are out of the loop big time. HO is working to try and fix it.
Are the Sheet Pans still on Stop Sell? I didn't see them on the backorder page on the website. Have they been shipped to the product adjustment cusotmers yet?
Thanks a bunch!

Still on stop sell. No update has been sent in a few weeks.

Hey there, that sounds like a frustrating situation with the email issues at the home office. I can imagine how being out of the loop for 2 weeks can really throw off your work. As for the Sheet Pans, I'm not sure about their status on the Stop Sell list. Have you tried reaching out to the product adjustment team directly to see if they have any updates? Hopefully, the email issues will be resolved soon and you can get back on track. Hang in there!

Related to Update on Sheet Pans: HO Email Issues and Product Availability

1. What is the issue with HO email and sheet pan availability?

The issue with HO email and sheet pan availability is that some customers have reported not receiving emails regarding the update on sheet pans, causing confusion and frustration. Additionally, there has been a delay in restocking sheet pans, leading to limited product availability.

2. How is Pampered Chef addressing this issue?

Pampered Chef is actively working to resolve the email issue and ensure all customers receive the update. We are also working to restock sheet pans as quickly as possible to meet the high demand.

3. Will there be any changes to the sheet pans?

No, there will not be any changes to the sheet pans. We are still offering the same high-quality sheet pans that our customers love.

4. When can we expect sheet pans to be back in stock?

We are working diligently to restock sheet pans and they should be available within the next few weeks. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

5. Can I still place an order for sheet pans?

Yes, you can still place an order for sheet pans. However, please note that there may be a delay in shipping due to the limited product availability. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies