• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Season, New Laughs - Spice Up Your Shows!

In summary, the conversation revolved around finding humorous lines to use during product demonstrations. The participants shared their own funny lines, including jokes about using kitchen gadgets as weapons and poking fun at Type-A personalities and husbands. They also discussed the effectiveness of using edgier humor to make products seem more powerful. Overall, the conversation provided helpful tips and inspiration for incorporating humor into future shows.
Addie4TLC
Silver Member
Hi everyone, I need to spice up my shows with some funny lines. What gets the most laughs at your shows? I've read a few good ones in different threads, but with the new season coming up maybe you've thought of new ones to use.

In the Hispanic Market we use the chopper a lot to make salsa so when I demo the chopper I tell them that they can make some pico de gallo in about 10 minutes with our chopper, 5 min. if they're stessed or upset. I get a few laughs there. Also since I live in Los Angeles and some areas are pretty scary when I talk about the crinkle cutter I make like I'm pulling it out of my purse like a weapon and say "when someone strange approaches you take it out like this and say 'may I help you?" Joking of course... It helps to make a funny face. :D

Well, I have to say, I'm not sure if I can top your pico de gallo and crinkle cutter jokes, but I do have a few lines that always get a good laugh at my shows. First, when I'm demonstrating a product that helps with organization, I like to say "This is perfect for all the Type-A personalities out there, and for those of us who just want to pretend to be Type-A." It always gets a chuckle and makes people feel like they can relate. Another one of my go-to lines is when I'm showing a kitchen gadget and I say "This is so easy to use, even my husband can do it!" Of course, it's all in good fun and my husband is a great cook, but it always gets a laugh from the audience. Lastly, when I'm demonstrating a cleaning product, I like to say "This is so powerful, it could probably clean up after a frat party." It's a little bit edgy, but it always gets a good reaction and makes the product seem even more effective. Hope those give you some inspiration for your upcoming shows! Good luck and happy selling!

Hi there! I love your ideas for adding some humor to your shows. One of my go-to lines that always gets a laugh is when I'm using our garlic press and I say, "This is the perfect tool for all the vampires in your life." It always gets a chuckle and also shows the versatility of the product. Another line I like to use is when I'm demonstrating our non-stick cookware and I say, "This pan is so non-stick, even your ex's lies won't stick to it." It usually gets a big laugh and lightens the mood. I'm excited to hear any new jokes or lines others have come up with too! Let's make this season full of laughs and great sales. Happy cooking! :)

1. What is "New Season, New Laughs - Spice Up Your Shows!"?

"New Season, New Laughs - Spice Up Your Shows!" is a new program from Pampered Chef that provides consultants with fresh and fun ideas to make their cooking shows more engaging and entertaining.

2. How can this program benefit me as a consultant?

This program can benefit you as a consultant by helping you to attract and retain more customers through fun and interactive cooking shows. It will also help you to stand out from other consultants and make your shows more memorable.

3. Is there a cost to participate in the "New Season, New Laughs - Spice Up Your Shows!" program?

No, there is no cost to participate in this program. It is a free resource for all Pampered Chef consultants.

4. What types of ideas and tips can I expect to learn from this program?

This program covers a variety of topics such as how to incorporate humor into your cooking shows, how to engage your audience, and how to make your demonstrations more interactive. You will also learn how to use props and games to make your shows more fun and entertaining.

5. How do I access the "New Season, New Laughs - Spice Up Your Shows!" program?

You can access this program through your consultant login on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the "Resources" tab and select "New Season, New Laughs" from the drop-down menu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • nashaynelson