• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Supply Order Form: Get Your Spice Turn About Tote Now!

In summary, the conversation discusses the availability of the spice turn about tote and the limitations on purchasing the spices in large packs. It also mentions the absence of tie-its on the supply order form and the drop in prices for some items. The group also discusses the surprise of seeing a particular item on the supply order form and the hope that tie-its will be added later. They also mention the availability of discounted products for use in featured recipes. The location of the supply order form on P3 is also mentioned. One person shares their plan to order extra replacement parts for their MFP and another person mentions the discounted shipping for first orders of each month. Finally, there is a discussion about the color and potential durability of the black spice tote available
wadesgirl
Gold Member
You can now buy the spice turn about tote - which is funny because they told us we wouldn't be able to.

Also the spices that are in the large packs you can only buy one bottle per season if you just want the bottle.

And no tie-its on the supply order form, I was looking forward to using those as door prizes.

They did drop the prices of the padded envelopes and a few other items.

wadesgirl said:
You can now buy the spice turn about tote - which is funny because they told us we wouldn't be able to.

Also the spices that are in the large packs you can only buy one bottle per season if you just want the bottle.

And no tie-its on the supply order form, I was looking forward to using those as door prizes.

I was surprised to see this! Item #PA91 $18.

I too had planned to use the tie-its as door prizes...maybe they'll add them later.

Didn't see replacement parts for MFP yet. I'm thinking about ordering a couple extra bowls/blades to have for demos at shows...and just move the top when ready to demo.

(I posted this in another thread, but this looks like a better place for it).

The supply form also has several 'older' products available at a discount (for use in featured recipes):

- pineapple wedger @ $11
- serrated peeler @ $5
- citrus press @ $11.25
- Large Cutting board @ $18

Where are you seeing the Supply Order Form?

When I look for it on CC, all I see is the FW one. I know I can go to P3, but I want to print it out and READ it!

Under the downloads towards the top - it says NEW! right by it.

wadesgirl said:
Under the downloads towards the top - it says NEW! right by it.

Thanks - I've never looked in Downloads for it before - always found it in Managing Your Business, under Supplies & Samples.

Same here. Thanks for the information about the downloads.

ChefBeckyD said:
Thanks - I've never looked in Downloads for it before - always found it in Managing Your Business, under Supplies & Samples.

Never knew it was there!

Woohoo! Thanks, I was looking and kept getting the FW one too! :)

I need to become a director sooner then later $6.50 S/H ugh!!!!!!

JennyJennJen said:
Thanks. Where is it on P3?

Under Non-commission order - supply order. You have to add an item and then click the magnifying glass and it will show everything.

flemings99 said:
Didn't see replacement parts for MFP yet. I'm thinking about ordering a couple extra bowls/blades to have for demos at shows...and just move the top when ready to demo.

That is a great idea! hopefully they will add that befor march!

cookinforyou said:
I need to become a director sooner then later $6.50 S/H ugh!!!!!!

Your first order of each month is only $4.50. I've never place more than one supply order a month, and I try to only place them every other month or so...

ChefBeckyD said:
Your first order of each month is only $4.50. I've never place more than one supply order a month, and I try to only place them every other month or so...

thanks Becky!
I had to do a supply and a sample order today it was painful enough to pay two seperate s/h I try to get everything in one also but stuff happens :)

uh figures! I just placed a supply order off the FW sheet! I wish I would have come here first!

wadesgirl said:

The spice tote on the supply order is black. My tool turn about tote is getting pretty frayed so I got a black spice tote to replace it. I figure the bigger size will last longer and I can stuff a couple things in there sometimes to save on wt in another bag.

BethCooks4U said:
The spice tote on the supply order is black. My tool turn about tote is getting pretty frayed so I got a black spice tote to replace it. I figure the bigger size will last longer and I can stuff a couple things in there sometimes to save on wt in another bag.

Be sure to re-post and let us know how that works out!

BethCooks4U said:

Interesting! Does it still have the outside pockets and such?

wadesgirl said:
Interesting! Does it still have the outside pockets and such?

They didn't have a picture up but I sure hope so. I'll let you know when it gets here. I like that it's a different color because I do have a Spice turn about in the green one and I wouldn't want to grab the wrong one when leaving for a show. I don't take it to shows but I do take it to booths. I have a second one on my counter for our use too. lol

Just curious - how much do you REALLY use the spice tote? I don't think I've used mine except for a weird open house thing I did and a fair. I usually only take what I actually need for a recipe.

I take my Spice Turn-About with all the spices I have. I encourage the guests to smell and tastes them. I want to increase my pantry sales that makes great repeat customers :)

I use mine not only for the spice TTA but also the tool TTA and triffle bowl. (Obviously not all at the same time!) It's the only thing I can tote a triffle to when I am traveling.

Oh My Gosh...YES! I love our spices!

wadesgirl said:
Never knew it was there!

Neither did I..I always look for it under downloads..funny if you ask me.

I have found that only rarely will people want to smell the spices, especially this time of year (flu season) when people are afraid of getting germs from others. We talk about the different spices and what we can use them for. I do sell a lot of pantry items. When I take them in the STA for booths, rarely do people even touch the spices but it creates a conversation.

Intrepid_Chef said:
I use mine not only for the spice TTA but also the tool TTA and triffle bowl. (Obviously not all at the same time!) It's the only thing I can tote a triffle to when I am traveling.

Trifle bowl and TTA do fit in the regular TTA tote but sometimes it's a bit tight. That's why I thought I'd try the spice tote since I need to replace the tote anyway. I thought I could fit whatever spices I decide to take and things like the salad chopper and citrus press in the pockets. If the one on the supply order form doesn't have pockets I'll just use the green one and put my spice TTA in the new one as I rarely use the pockets for fairs anyway. No biggie.

My mom and I have been talking for months about her making me a TTA tote with padded material. I was wanting something to just throw in the washer. I am also not crazy about the stiffness of my TTA tote. And, I was wanting something bigger with a drawstring instead of the zipper...bigger so you could open it all the way and then sit the TTA inside and pull the cloth up and pull the drawstring. Do you think that will be sturdy enough? Now I guess I need her to make one for the STA as well.

Shawnna said:
My mom and I have been talking for months about her making me a TTA tote with padded material. I was wanting something to just throw in the washer. I am also not crazy about the stiffness of my TTA tote. And, I was wanting something bigger with a drawstring instead of the zipper...bigger so you could open it all the way and then sit the TTA inside and pull the cloth up and pull the drawstring. Do you think that will be sturdy enough? Now I guess I need her to make one for the STA as well.

What you are describing is exactly how the OLD TTA tote is made. I have an old one and an new one, and I love the old one so much more. The material isn't stiff, and you can open it wide, sit the TTA inside, pull it up around it, zip it up, and pull the drawstring to close the top. Easy Peasy! I love it. I use the new TTA Tote to store my trifle bowl.

BethCooks4U said:
They didn't have a picture up but I sure hope so. I'll let you know when it gets here. I like that it's a different color because I do have a Spice turn about in the green one and I wouldn't want to grab the wrong one when leaving for a show. I don't take it to shows but I do take it to booths. I have a second one on my counter for our use too. lol
So....inquiring minds want to know? How does the new black Spice Turnabout Tote compare to the size/style of the Green tote?

Question 1: What is the "New Supply Order Form" for?

The "New Supply Order Form" is for purchasing the spice turn about tote and other supplies for your laboratory.

Question 2: Can I buy the spice turn about tote now?

Yes, you can now purchase the spice turn about tote, despite being previously told that it would not be available.

Question 3: Are there any limitations on buying the large packs of spices?

Yes, there is a limit of one bottle per season for each large pack of spices.

Question 4: Can tie-its be used as door prizes?

No, tie-its cannot be used as door prizes as they are not included on the supply order form.

Question 5: Have any prices changed on the supply order form?

Yes, prices for certain items such as padded envelopes have been lowered on the supply order form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • cheflorraine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Julia Mideiros