• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order Questions--How Much to Order?

C
chelynn
So I have $200 PC Dollars burning a hole in my pocket, and I need some supplies. Problem is it's July and I don't want a bunch of stuck that will be obsolete come September 1st. So I need your advice!

Right now I have about 25 catalogs. I plan to do about 4-5 cooking shows and 1-2 catalog shows a month. I have 3 cooking shows and 2 catalogs on the books for July, one fundraiser for August right now.

I will obviously need catalogs, but should I spring for the 100 pack? What about order forms and such--they will be revised for Sept, right?

Here is what I was thinking of ordering now:

P3 Sales Receipts
100 catalogs
5 sets of postcard invites
30-minute chicken & Simple Additions display cards
Take a closer look binder & inserts
some recipe cards
some door prizes--citrus peelers, twixit clips, season's best
a couple packs of gloves
the catalog shoulder tote bag

Then I thought I would order these after the changeover:
cs planner
fundraiser planner
sales receipts

What do you think? Suggestions? :)

The show planners won't change

Save some PC $s for your Kit Enhancement month if you can!

janetupnorth said:
Save some PC $s for your Kit Enhancement month if you can!
Definitely! But I figured since I need supplies, I might as well get them for free! :)

even w/ that many shows on the books I would think a 25 pack of catalogs will be enough. you can always borrow a few if you need too.

And don't forget that we can get 1 pack of show planners free each month!

If you're worried about having leftovers after changeover, you can get the non-theme postcard invites. Those either won't change, or it won't matter.

I'd get 2 packs of catalogs, rather than 100 of them, unless there are other people in your cluster who might need them. Near the end of the season, we try to share in my cluster so that we can still take advantage of the price break of the 100-pack.

You should also think about the building business (booster) pack, if you haven't gotten it already. It has more paperwork in it, and you can get it for 60 days after you sign. It has all the below. It might buy you a little more time before changeover. It is $36 plus shipping and tax. And if you just passed your first 60 days, I would send for it anyway, they have been known to accept it late (about the only thing they will accept late). The order form is in the business guide and online.

Item Descriptions:
• Write-in Sales Receipt/100
• Your Life-Your Way DVD Bulk/5
• (2) Product Catalog/25 (Total: 50)
• PamperedPartner® Sales Receipt/100
• Independent Consultant Agreement/3
• (6) Cooking Show Invitation/40
• Drawing Slip/100
• New Consultants Rewards Brochure/20
• Opportunity Brochure/20
• Show Planner/15
• Season’s Best® Recipe Collection/6
• Tabletop Flip Chart Binder + 3 Inserts
• Executive Cookware Display Cards
• Cutlery Techniques Display Cards

Yes, get the booster FIRST! That will be cheaper than using PC dollars!

genburk said:
You should also think about the building business (booster) pack, if you haven't gotten it already. It has more paperwork in it, and you can get it for 60 days after you sign. It has all the below. It might buy you a little more time before changeover. It is $36 plus shipping and tax. And if you just passed your first 60 days, I would send for it anyway, they have been known to accept it late (about the only thing they will accept late). The order form is in the business guide and online.

Item Descriptions:
• Write-in Sales Receipt/100
• Your Life-Your Way DVD Bulk/5
• (2) Product Catalog/25 (Total: 50)
• PamperedPartner® Sales Receipt/100
• Independent Consultant Agreement/3
• (6) Cooking Show Invitation/40
• Drawing Slip/100
• New Consultants Rewards Brochure/20
• Opportunity Brochure/20
• Show Planner/15
• Season’s Best® Recipe Collection/6
• Tabletop Flip Chart Binder + 3 Inserts
• Executive Cookware Display Cards
• Cutlery Techniques Display Cards
Got it! :) I've had four shows (already submitted) and have two catalogs going on right now, with six host packets out for July/August, so that's where most of my paperwork/catalogs have gone.

cmdtrgd said:
The show planners won't change
It says on the May 29th issue of Weekly Bites that the Cooking Show Planning Guide is one of the things that will be updated for the fall season. Are we talking about different things? I'm new, so that's entirely possible! :)

1. How much should I order with my $200 budget?

It is important to carefully consider your budget and the frequency of your shows when determining how much to order. With a budget of $200, you may want to focus on essential items such as catalogs, order forms, and display materials. It may also be a good idea to set aside some funds for future orders after the changeover in September.

2. Will the items I order now become obsolete after the changeover in September?

It is possible that some items, such as catalogs and order forms, may become obsolete after the changeover in September. It may be beneficial to wait until after the changeover to order these items to ensure that you have the most current versions. However, some items, like postcard invites and display materials, may still be useful regardless of the changeover.

3. Should I order the 100 pack of catalogs?

The decision to order the 100 pack of catalogs depends on your needs and budget. If you have 4-5 cooking shows and 1-2 catalog shows per month, the 100 pack may be a good option to ensure you have enough catalogs for all of your shows. However, if you have a smaller number of shows, you may want to consider ordering a smaller quantity to avoid having excess catalogs that may become obsolete after the changeover.

4. What items should I consider ordering now versus after the changeover?

It may be beneficial to order essential items such as catalogs, order forms, and display materials now, and then wait until after the changeover to order items that may become obsolete, such as the CS planner and fundraiser planner. This will ensure that you have the most current versions of these items.

5. Do you have any suggestions for my order?

Based on your planned shows and budget, it looks like you have a well-rounded list of items to order. However, you may want to consider adding more catalogs if you have a larger number of shows, and also consider adding some new products to your order to keep your shows fresh and exciting. Additionally, consider setting aside some funds for future orders after the changeover in September.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slapsappyhappy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • pamperedchef.em