• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Putting in New Show and Info Didn't Transfer

In summary, to put in a new show, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account, click on the "My Shows" tab, click on the "Add Show" button, fill in the required information, and click "Save." If your show information did not transfer over, it could be due to a different account or email address, a technical error, or a cancelled or deleted show. To edit show information, log in to your account, click on the "My Shows" tab, find the show, click "Edit," make changes, and click "Save." You can add multiple shows at once by using the "Bulk Add" feature. If the show date and time are incorrect, check your time zone
babywings76
Gold Member
Is this normal? I have a guest entered in with complete info, address, e-mail, phone. She booked a show, so then I tried to set up a new show and put her in. When I typed her first name, the little pop up thing came up showing me my contact list people closest to that name, I selected the right person. Then when I finished that first screen where you enter in all the show info, it set it up. I was looking at the new show listing now, and noticed it left her address section blank. Is that what should happen? Did I do something wrong? I had trouble last week with info not transferring to the new host as I set up a show. I feel like I must be messing something up.

When you brought it over, did you click "Update Contact"? Sometimes when I do that, it wipes out anything I put in.

No, I didn't click update contact because I hadn't entered in new contact info. This info was already entered in before I submitted the show, so I thought it would be set. Just baffling why this info didn't show up for the new show listing. So was I supposed to click Update Contact at a certain point to get it there?

Related to Putting in New Show and Info Didn't Transfer

What are the steps for putting in a new show?

To put in a new show, you will need to follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account.
  2. Click on the "My Shows" tab.
  3. Click on the "Add Show" button.
  4. Fill in the required information, such as the date, time, and location of the show.
  5. Click "Save" to add the new show to your schedule.

Why didn't all of my show information transfer over?

If you are experiencing issues with your show information not transferring over, it could be due to a few reasons:

• The show may have been added under a different account or email address.
  • There may have been a technical error during the transfer process.
  • The show may have been cancelled or deleted from your account.

If you are still having trouble, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

How can I edit the information for a new show?

To edit the information for a new show, you will need to follow these steps:

3. Find the show you want to edit and click on it.
  4. Click the "Edit" button.
  5. Make any necessary changes and click "Save".

Can I add multiple shows at once?

Yes, you can add multiple shows at once by using our "Bulk Add" feature:

3. Click on the "Bulk Add" button.
  4. Fill in the required information for each show, such as the date, time, and location.
  5. Click "Save" to add all of the shows to your schedule.

Why is the show date and time showing up incorrectly?

If the show date and time are showing up incorrectly, it could be due to a time zone issue:

• Make sure your time zone is set correctly in your account settings.
  • Double check the time zone for the show location and adjust if needed.
  • If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • pc_jessica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • julsradford