• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Items on Our Supply Order for 50% off for This Season

In summary, Test Kitchen Cook announced that because of their featured recipes/theme shows, there will be some products available on their supply orders this season. For those of you who are new, when HO does this, you are limited to purchasing ONE of each of these items per season. They do NOT have to all be on the same order. If anyone else catches any other products that I may have missed, please add them here.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Not sure if this should go under the "recipe tips" section, but here goes!

I took Test Kitchens Cook and found out that because of our featured recipes/theme shows there will be some products available on our supply orders this season. For those of you who are new, when HO does this, you are limited to purchasing ONE of each of these items per season. They do NOT have to all be on the same order. So, if you wanted to get one per supply order you could- order how ever you want!

If anyone else caught any other products that I may have missed, please add them here!!

Forged Bread Knife
Spreader
Jullianne Peeler
Core-n-More
Ice Cream Dipper

Don't forget- even if you already own these items, you can purchase them to use as incentive giveaways, gifts, or whatever!!

Thanks for the info. When will we beable to order these?

I heard somewhere July 24th. Is that right?

I don't have the ice cream dipper yet, I will have to get that on an order!

krzymomof4 said:
I heard somewhere July 24th. Is that right?
I would think as soon as we are able to order Fall paperwork...I think that date is on this week's weekly bites.

Also some of the items we use as prizes are going up & 1 is being discontinued, so I ordered a nice supply order this morning.....:D

Also, since they are discontinuing the old bamboo tongs, it might be a good idea to get them as door prizes before they are gone. I have a lot of people who like them (especially since they're only $2!).

Christ Follower said:
Also, since they are discontinuing the old bamboo tongs, it might be a good idea to get them as door prizes before they are gone. I have a lot of people who like them (especially since they're only $2!).
This may be our next "cake tester" fiasco! LOL:D :eek: :D :eek:

what happened with the cake tester? I just started PC in May but I thought they used to have one. I was curious about the "fiasco"

pampered_rae said:
what happened with the cake tester? I just started PC in May but I thought they used to have one. I was curious about the "fiasco"
They discontinued them and everybody was mad because they were a great door prize. They were available in England until recently (their catalog is a little different from the US), and one CSer there placed an order for, what, 129? of them to ship over here for people. :)

Now that's funny! I better stock up on the tongs! The new ones are better but more expensive.

I have oodles of them and I hardly use them as door prizes. I need to get more shows booked and make sure I start handing them out, or I can sell some...

Ginger428 said:
Also some of the items we use as prizes are going up & 1 is being discontinued, so I ordered a nice supply order this morning.....:D

Which one is being discontinued??

The bamboo tongs

I love the bamboo tongs. They are perfect starter chop sticks. My DD's just love them. They take them all the time.

Anyone in Allen, Texas (or near) needing Spring Catalogs. I am organizing and found I have too many.

What new items are included in the 50% off supply order for this season?

The new items included in the 50% off supply order for this season vary depending on your region. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for a list of the new items available in your area.

How long will the 50% off sale last for these new items?

The 50% off sale for the new items will last for the duration of this season. However, the specific end date may vary based on your region. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I use my consultant discount on top of the 50% off sale for these new items?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied on top of the 50% off sale for these new items. However, you can still use your consultant discount on any regular-priced items in your supply order.

Are there any restrictions on the quantity of new items I can purchase at 50% off?

There are no restrictions on the quantity of new items you can purchase at 50% off. However, please note that quantities may be limited and certain items may sell out quickly.

Can I place multiple orders to take advantage of the 50% off sale for these new items?

Yes, you can place multiple orders to take advantage of the 50% off sale for the new items. However, please keep in mind that shipping fees may apply for each order placed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • DeeDee616