• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Pantry Demo Products: Clarifying Limit of 4 Per Supply Order

In summary, there is a limit of 4 pantry items per supply order per consultant. This limit applies to both pantry items that are not showcased in recipes for a certain season and those that are featured in recipes. Additionally, pantry items that are limited to one per order also have a limit of 4 per season. This information can be confirmed by contacting the Solution Center or by trying to submit an order with more than 4 pantry items, which will result in a red flag. Consultants can also save time by sending an email instead of waiting on hold to clarify any questions about the supply order form.
Chefstover2
On the new supply order form, you can order all the pantry items for demo purposes but there's a limit under Pantry Demo Products that I'm questioning...not sure how to read it: Limit of 4 per supply order per consultant.

So does that mean 4 total or 4 of each per supply order? Anyone know? :confused:

TIA

I thought it was each but now that you ask I am not sure

I've been curious about that as well.....

Crud...looks like I'll have to brave the hold w/ Solution Center.

Unless you needed to order today, why not just send them an Email? Put your time to better use than sitting on hold.

Or try to put the order thru. If it's only 4 total and not per item, it'll red flag it and not let you submit the show.

When I started, it was 1 pantry item per order. Then as some of the pantry items were showcased in the recipes for a certain season, I think they started to allow SOME pantry items to be ordered 4 per supply order.

In the past, I have been able to order multiples (up to 4) of the allowed pantry items.

So, yes, I believe you can order up to 4 per supply order of those items listed as such.

kam said:
When I started, it was 1 pantry item per order. Then as some of the pantry items were showcased in the recipes for a certain season, I think they started to allow SOME pantry items to be ordered 4 per supply order.

In the past, I have been able to order multiples (up to 4) of the allowed pantry items.

So, yes, I believe you can order up to 4 per supply order of those items listed as such.

To further clarify:

You may order 4 per season of pantry items that are not showcased in recipes for that season. (only one each per supply order though)

You may order 4 each per supply order of ones that are featured in recipes for that season.

Does that help?

ChefBeckyD said:
You may order 4 per season of pantry items that are not showcased in recipes for that season. (only one each per supply order though)

Thanks for clarifying the 1 per order items are also a limit of 4 per season. I forgot about that! (I don't put in that many supply orders to think about it).:)

Related to Order Pantry Demo Products: Clarifying Limit of 4 Per Supply Order

1. What is the limit of 4 per supply order for Order Pantry Demo Products?

The limit of 4 per supply order refers to the maximum quantity of Order Pantry Demo Products that can be ordered in one transaction. This limit helps us ensure that all of our customers have access to these products and prevents any one customer from purchasing a large quantity, leaving others with limited options.

2. Can I place multiple supply orders to get more than 4 of the Order Pantry Demo Products?

No, the limit of 4 per supply order applies to all orders, regardless of the number of transactions. Our system tracks orders by customer name and address, so any attempts to circumvent the limit will be detected and cancelled.

3. Are there any exceptions to the limit of 4 per supply order?

At this time, there are no exceptions to the limit of 4 per supply order for Order Pantry Demo Products. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we want to ensure that all of our customers have a fair chance to purchase these products.

4. Can I still purchase other Pampered Chef products in addition to the 4 Order Pantry Demo Products?

Yes, the limit of 4 per supply order only applies to the Order Pantry Demo Products. You are welcome to purchase any other Pampered Chef products in the same transaction.

5. Why is there a limit on how many Order Pantry Demo Products I can order?

The limit of 4 per supply order is in place to prevent any one customer from buying a large quantity of these products and leaving others with limited options. We want to ensure that all of our customers have a fair chance to purchase these popular products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • ChefKeender
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam