• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Direct Sales Company--Willow House

In summary, SLAH is merging with former Taste of Home Entertaining. Their site says they are launching on August 4th. Not seeing anything in their catty that's blowing me away except for the $9.96 for shipping on the host order!!!! ACK!!!!!
chefkathy
Southern Living and Entertaining at Home have combined and are now Willow House. Their site says they are launching August 4th.

Not seeing anything in their catty that's blowing me away except for the $9.96 for shipping on the host order!!!! ACK!!!!! :yuck:

http://willowhouse.com/sneakpeek/

That's interesting... SLAH are merging with former Taste of Home Entertaining. I remember when TOHE started, they tried to steal a bunch of PC directors and one exec left and then tried to come back to PC but PC told her that she could come back, but not as an exec... she'd have to start over at the consultant level. Not sure if she came back or not...

I've been hearing about this for a few months now...I get a monthly online newsletter from a SLAH rep who somehow put me on her mailing list. (I think we must have been at a vendor fair where the emails to the vendors weren't blind copied) She has been using it as a recruiting tool - "Get in on the ground floor of something new & big!"

But really, is it the ground floor of anything? It's two companies who couldn't make it on their own merging together to try and save themselves, and all of the consultants from both companies already in place. How is that ground floor?

one of the founding people of SLAH left them to start TOHE

i know a few cons who quit SLAH when they announced the merger

My SLAH rep called me yesterday to share with me the exciting news about her company and how they're so excited to be unveiling their consultant's ability to accept online orders (uh, hi, we've been doing that for 5 years)
She went on & on with her shpiel and asked if I could make it to some recruiting event they're having in miami this week and I said "Thanks but I'm doing a PC show that night" and she was all "Oh PC has nice stuff - it's fun to have a PC party, I hope you earn lots of free stuff are a lot of your friends coming, do you know what the consultant is cooking?" Now - I've been on her spamming, I mean mailing list for 2 years now. We had a long phone convo once about how I am a PC director and I like to do a show for another company 1x a year...you'd think she'd have had that in her notes before calling me? But, whatever. Of course she asked if I'd like to switch companies...I told her to save the speech, I will be a cheffer til I'm so old and crippled that my grandkids will have to haul the kit around for me LOL

dannyzmom said:
My SLAH rep called me yesterday to share with me the exciting news about her company and how they're so excited to be unveiling their consultant's ability to accept online orders (uh, hi, we've been doing that for 5 years)
She went on & on with her shpiel and asked if I could make it to some recruiting event they're having in miami this week and I said "Thanks but I'm doing a PC show that night" and she was all "Oh PC has nice stuff - it's fun to have a PC party, I hope you earn lots of free stuff are a lot of your friends coming, do you know what the consultant is cooking?" Now - I've been on her spamming, I mean mailing list for 2 years now. We had a long phone convo once about how I am a PC director and I like to do a show for another company 1x a year...you'd think she'd have had that in her notes before calling me? But, whatever. Of course she asked if I'd like to switch companies...I told her to save the speech, I will be a cheffer til I'm so old and crippled that my grandkids will have to haul the kit around for me LOL
And that is just one of the many reasons you rock!

Chefbeckyd said:
"Get in on the ground floor of something new & big!"

That's funny... that's the same line TOHE used when they started...

I agree with Carolyn... I will do PC even in heaven! :angel:

my sister in law is a TOHE consultant but has done it really part time since she works full time. Never impressed with their products. The quality was inferior and way over priced. I don't talk with her anymore so not sure if she is still doing it. This is a recruiting opportunity for us if you know anyone consultants from these companies.

Ok, Colleen and Carolyn, want to work on a patent for a hydrolic lift for PC consultants??? It could have the dots pattern on it or it could come in cranberry as well!:chef::D

LOL!I'm working on the dishwasher that unloads itself. With dots decor of course!

Checked out this company's products. YIKES!! The prices made my eyes pop out more than their products did. I did not check on the warrenty policies either.

I looked at their catalog i have been a customer of both companies since each started... I saw only a couple of new products. I think if I was a rep for them i would be a little disappointed

Related to New Direct Sales Company--Willow House

1. What is Willow House?

Willow House is a direct sales company that offers high-quality home and kitchen products through independent consultants. The company was previously known as Southern Living at Home and relaunched as Willow House in 2012.

2. How do I become a consultant for Willow House?

To become a consultant for Willow House, you can sign up through an existing consultant or through the company's website. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes products and business materials, and pay a one-time enrollment fee.

3. What type of products does Willow House offer?

Willow House offers a variety of home and kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, tableware, home decor, and entertaining essentials. The company also partners with other brands, such as The Pampered Chef, to offer a wider range of products.

4. How do I host a Willow House party?

To host a Willow House party, you can contact a consultant or request to host a party through the company's website. The consultant will work with you to plan the party, and you can earn free and discounted products based on the party's sales.

5. Is there a discount for consultants on Willow House products?

Yes, consultants can purchase products at a discount and earn commissions on sales to their customers. The amount of the discount and commission depends on the consultant's level and sales volume.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lkbcovington
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies