• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Buy Calendars for Your Team?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of calendars, including wall calendars, desk calendars, and magnetic calendars for different purposes. They also have customizable options where customers can upload their own photos or designs. Many of their calendars also feature recipes and cooking tips from their chefs. The price range for their calendars is typically $10 to $30, but there are often promotions and sales. Bulk orders may also receive special discounts, which can be arranged through their customer service team.
ShelbyMichalek
I think I need to buy some calendars. People on my team swear by them and since I'm new I never got a chance to get them. First off, what do they look like? and secondly, does anyone have some they would sell to me for $1 each?
Thanks!

I don't anymore but honestly, it's Feb already. Just give a stickered SBRC to all your hosts. I always make sure I put my sticker right on the contents page - that way they see it every time they need to find a recipe.

ShelbyMichalek said:
I think I need to buy some calendars. People on my team swear by them and since I'm new I never got a chance to get them. First off, what do they look like? and secondly, does anyone have some they would sell to me for $1 each?
Thanks!

They are very nicely done- they have a recipe on each page and some good recipes this year! There is a place at the bottom of the calendar for your business card.

I have quite a few left, and not many shows on my immediate horizon. I have 25 (a full pack, opened, but not used). I will sell them to you. Beats me being stuck with too many later in the year like I was last year!

And even though it's now February, NO one ever turns down one of our calendars! ;) *least they haven't yet!* And even if they miss a month or two, the recipes themselves make them worth getting sometimes!

PM me or email me at [email protected]

What types of calendars does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of calendars, including wall calendars, desk calendars, and magnetic calendars. We also offer seasonal and themed calendars for specific holidays or occasions.

Can I customize the calendars with my own photos or designs?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable calendars where you can upload your own photos or designs to create a personalized calendar. This is a great option for gifts or for your own personal use.

Do the calendars come with recipes or cooking tips?

Yes, many of our calendars feature recipes and cooking tips from our Pampered Chef chefs. These can be a fun and useful addition to your calendar, especially if you're a fan of our products and cooking techniques.

What is the price range for Pampered Chef calendars?

The price range for our calendars varies depending on the type and size of the calendar. Generally, our calendars range from $10 to $30. However, we often have sales and promotions that can lower the price even further.

Are there any special discounts for bulk orders?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers discounts for bulk orders of calendars. If you're interested in purchasing a large quantity of calendars for gifts or events, please contact our customer service team for more information on pricing and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristenlee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ChefJen2012
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • realchefsteph