• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Spare ISO 2008 Consultant Planner for Your Team's Group Calendar?

In summary, the "Iso 2008 Consultant Planner" is a tool exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants that helps them plan and organize their business activities and goals. It can benefit consultants by keeping them organized and focused, tracking progress, and providing resources for business growth. This planner is included in the consultant starter kit or can be purchased separately at no extra cost. It is also customizable to fit individual business needs.
susanr613
Gold Member
Does anyone have a spare? I am building a team and would like to start a group calendar.

Thank you -

You can buy them on supply.

They are only $3.00 on supply.

That's so smart. I might try that too, instead of having them fill out that other sheet at meetings. It would be so much easier to have them on an actual calendar. You could even track everyone's 30 and 90 day end dates, PC anniversaries and birthdays on there. It's too much info to add it all to my calendar.

Thanks for sharing that idea!

Yes, I know that the calendars are on supply...but when you add up tax and S&H, it's $10, not 3. I am good with my other supplies for now, so that's why I was looking for a spare.

I might just ditch paper and use Google calendar. It has sharing and the ability to invite others.

Thank you!

If anyone in your cluster is placing an order this month, ask them to add it for you, then you can pay them the $3 + tax.

Related to Need a Spare ISO 2008 Consultant Planner for Your Team's Group Calendar?

1. What is the "Iso 2008 Consultant Planner"?

The "Iso 2008 Consultant Planner" is a tool designed by Pampered Chef specifically for consultants to help them plan and organize their business activities and goals.

2. How can the "Iso 2008 Consultant Planner" benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The planner can help you stay organized and focused on your business goals, track your progress, and plan for future parties and events. It also includes tips and resources to help you grow your business.

3. Is the "Iso 2008 Consultant Planner" only available for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the planner is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants and is not available for purchase by the general public.

4. Are there any additional costs for the "Iso 2008 Consultant Planner"?

No, the planner is provided to consultants at no extra cost. It is included as a part of the consultant starter kit or can be purchased separately.

5. Can I customize the "Iso 2008 Consultant Planner" to fit my business needs?

Yes, the planner is designed to be personalized to your individual business. You can add or remove pages, sections, and even add your own notes and ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Davis
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Aynot