• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable PC Money Bag, Logo Wear, and Catalog Tote - Buy Used and Save!

In summary, the conversation is about the person looking for a PC money bag, logo wear, catalog tote, and clear Pampered Chef logo labels at a discounted price. They are open to buying these items used and are also given a tip about making their own labels. The conversation also mentions finding Pampered Chef items on Craigslist. The conversation ends with the person finding a money bag for free.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
Ok so I don't have alot of money but I was looking for a few things and if any of you have them please email me with what you have and your price.

I am looking for:
A PC money bag
Logo wear ( I normally wear a medium so I dont know how Merrils stuff fits)
and a catalog tote
and those clear Pampered Chef logo labels that Merril sells ( I could afford these normally but I cant afford Merrils shipping)

I am looking to buy these used if at all possible because I dont have the money to buy them new so if your looking to get rid of some stuff and wouldnt mind working out a deal I would greatly appreciate it.

I have lots of things, including the ones you listed. e-mail me [email protected] and I'll give you a list. Most are new but you can have them at substantial discount.

pamperedchef88 said:
Ok so I don't have alot of money but I was looking for a few things and if any of you have them please email me with what you have and your price.

I am looking for:
A PC money bag
Logo wear ( I normally wear a medium so I dont know how Merrils stuff fits)
and a catalog tote
and those clear Pampered Chef logo labels that Merril sells ( I could afford these normally but I cant afford Merrils shipping)

I am looking to buy these used if at all possible because I dont have the money to buy them new so if your looking to get rid of some stuff and wouldnt mind working out a deal I would greatly appreciate it.

I don't have any of those things extra that you are looking for but I will tell you that if you have a printer than you can buy the clear labels and use the logo that you can download off of the printable materials CD and make your own. That's what I do and it's MUCH cheaper.

Just in case you can't find anyone that's selling them. Also- if you're looking for PC stuff I also find great things on Craigslist. I've gotten TONS of business items for free from people that are retiring etc. Just on your city's main Craigslist page put "Pampered Chef" in the search function. :)

find what you were looking for?
I have a catty tote and a pc money bag.I use to live in wichita!!

Thanks for the tip about the labels thats great!

MHPampered-how much do you want for your tote and money bag I havent found one yet

I got the money bag I use free from the bank--I just asked.

What is the price of the Affordable PC Money Bag?

The Affordable PC Money Bag is priced at $19.50.

What is the material of the Logo Wear?

The Logo Wear is made of high-quality, durable cotton material.

Is the Catalog Tote machine-washable?

Yes, the Catalog Tote is machine-washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

Are there any discounts available for purchasing the Affordable PC Money Bag, Logo Wear, and Catalog Tote together?

Yes, if you purchase all three items together, you can save 10% off the total price.

Do you offer personalization options for the Affordable PC Money Bag, Logo Wear, and Catalog Tote?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer personalization options for these items. However, you can add your own personal touch with iron-on patches or embroidery services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyE
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • ChefRiGuy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefRiGuy
  • robochick84