• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Tips on Booking Fundraisers?

In summary, doing a fundraiser for a local non-profit can help with things like microchipping, shots, and spay/neuters for the animals, as well as new toys for the daycare.
DitzyChef
Hey,
I'm pretty new to PC and I'm looking for some tips on how I can land some fundraisers. I don't have children in school and my church does not do fundraisers so are there any suggestions?

I just did one (and doing another next month) for dog rescues. I volunteer for Rottweiler Rescue and my other dog came from Boxer Rescue, and I know that they can use money since they are non profits and many dogs adoption fees don't cover the medical expenses paid by the rescue for them. In my case I'm donating my commissions and designating a host for them to get free products to use in raffles/silent auctions for additional money. Even if you just did a standard fundraiser, any money raised helps-$75 can help with microchipping, shots, spay/neuters.
Also consider a local childrens sports league, daycare (they can use money to buy new toys)

minirottie said:
I just did one (and doing another next month) for dog rescues. I volunteer for Rottweiler Rescue and my other dog came from Boxer Rescue, and I know that they can use money since they are non profits and many dogs adoption fees don't cover the medical expenses paid by the rescue for them. In my case I'm donating my commissions and designating a host for them to get free products to use in raffles/silent auctions for additional money. Even if you just did a standard fundraiser, any money raised helps-$75 can help with microchipping, shots, spay/neuters.
Also consider a local childrens sports league, daycare (they can use money to buy new toys)

So do I just go in and offer to do a fundraiser for them? And than who's responsibility is it to get guests?

For the fundraisers I have done for the dog rescues (and with a DS makeup line before PC) I pretty much make it their responsibility for the guests. The rescues will contact all their volunteers, board members, and former adopters, co-workers, friends, etc. It's just like any other PC show in the sense of they need to find guests. I actually do cooking shows for local people and those from out of town buy online, since the rescues are multi state organizations.

I, too, did a animal shelter fundraiser. I found the ad in the newspaper. They were looking for donations for a new computer. I contacted the group and asked for their fundraiser coordinator. We did it as a cooking show (with donated space from a dance studio). The group did advertising on their website, on Facebook, and on our local "City Blog". Plus, I received approval from Home Office to advertise it on my website. We had a good turnout and the group received their donation from TPC and I gave a personal donation from me. It was a very good event. We are planning another one in the Spring.

My babies are 1.5 & 3 - and I have a PTO fundraiser at the local school starting on the 1st. You don't have to have a child in the activity to get your foot in the door. Actually, a lot of the non-profit organizations would probably prefer to not have someone on the inside, as it might be considered a conflict of interest. Just get your ducks in a row & make a presentation to them on what you have to offer. The worst that they can do is say "no" ... but what if they say YES!!! :D

Thanks Everyone :)

1. How can I maximize the profit for our fundraiser?

One of the best ways to maximize profit for a fundraiser is to offer a variety of products and host a fundraising party. This allows guests to see and try out the products while also generating excitement and potential sales.

2. How can I make it easier to book fundraisers?

Offer incentives for hosts, such as discounts or free products, to encourage them to book a fundraiser. You can also provide them with marketing materials and support to make the process easier for them.

3. What are some unique ideas for fundraising events?

Consider hosting a themed party, such as a cooking class or a wine and cheese night, where a percentage of the sales go towards the fundraiser. You can also partner with other local businesses to offer a joint fundraiser or collaborate with schools or organizations to reach a larger audience.

4. How far in advance should I book a fundraiser?

It is recommended to book a fundraiser at least 4-6 weeks in advance to allow time for planning and marketing. However, if you have a specific event or holiday in mind, it is best to book even earlier to secure a spot on the calendar.

5. Can I customize the fundraising products to fit our cause or theme?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable options for many of our products. You can add logos, images, or text to make it more personal and relevant to your cause or event. This can also help drive sales as people are more likely to support a cause that they feel connected to.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jennpamperedchef
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Gloria&Emily