• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Ideas for a Sick Teenager, and Doing a Fundraiser

In summary, the girl is very sick and the community Hall is being considered as a possible venue for a fundraiser. Ideas for a fundraiser include a cooking show with food donated by local businesses, as well as a multi vendor fair to benefit the girl's family.
jagged1
There is a young girl in my community that is very very sick! I want to get the community Hall in town and do a huge fundraiser
I have never done this before, give me some of your best tips and ideas to make this an unforgettable experience for a small town

What comes to mind for me would be a "Mega Show", especially if you are doing it at a Community Hall. Invite everyone to a live Cooking Show...joke that you're not Rachael Ray, but they'll have a great time, learn some tips, and sample some delicious food (maybe some appetizers or dessert- simple but that can feed a crowd. I'm sure we can brainstorm ideas for that).Set up your products on display like you would at a booth. Let people know what the fundraiser is for, and how much goes towards the fundraiser. (if you are kicking in an extra %, be sure to at least cover the cost of your expenses!)If you go to the "Files" section on here, search keyword "Mega". Documents about mega shows, as well as links to the "parent threads" are on the right side. You may find some good info there about how to do that.I don't know if doing gift baskets for auction would be allowed, but you might be able to get someone to help you go to other small businesses and see if THEY would be interested in participating by donating some gift baskets for a silent auction. You do the cooking show and treats, they donate the gift baskets for the auction. Then you aren't breaking any PC rules (that I know of), and it goes to a great cause!!Good luck. I'm sure you'll get some more ideas soon.

Gather more vendors and consider a multi vendor fair to benefit the girl's family.

Related to I Need Ideas for a Sick Teenager, and Doing a Fundraiser

What are some easy recipes for a sick teenager?

Some easy recipes for a sick teenager could include chicken noodle soup, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, smoothies, and grilled cheese sandwiches. These dishes are simple to make and can provide comfort and nourishment for a sick teenager.

How can I make a fundraiser for a sick teenager?

There are a few different ways to make a fundraiser for a sick teenager. You could host a bake sale, organize a car wash, set up a donation page online, or hold a raffle with donated prizes. You could also reach out to local businesses to see if they are willing to donate a portion of their profits to the fundraiser.

What are some gift ideas for a sick teenager?

Some gift ideas for a sick teenager could include cozy blankets, books, magazines, puzzles, coloring books, and board games. These items can help keep the teenager entertained and comfortable while they are recovering.

How can I spread the word about the fundraiser?

You can spread the word about the fundraiser by creating flyers and posters to hang in your community, sharing the event on social media, reaching out to local news outlets, and asking friends and family to help spread the word. You could also reach out to local businesses and ask if they would be willing to display information about the fundraiser in their store.

What are some fun fundraising ideas for a sick teenager?

Some fun fundraising ideas for a sick teenager could include a movie night with a suggested donation, a game tournament with an entry fee, a dance party with a cover charge, or a talent show with a ticket fee. You could also consider partnering with a local restaurant for a percentage night, where a portion of the profits from that night's sales go towards the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies