• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Successful Tips for School Fundraiser??

In summary, the speaker is planning two fundraisers for their school, one as a catalog show and another as a "Tool Pool" raffle. They will donate 10-15% of their commission to each student's trip account and also use discounted products for a quarter auction. The speaker also mentions finding helpful resources on a fundraiser page and offers to share their own flyers with others.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
So depending on how my two school fundraisers go next month I may be VERY close to San Diego. Can anyone who's had good luck w school fundraisers give me any tips to help my fundraiser??

I have not yet done a fundraiser but I have been trying to plan one. I am planning to submit the fundraiser as a catalog show and then donate 10-15% of my commission based on how much they sell. The fundraiser is for the 5th grade trip to Washington DC so I am giving Each Student 10-15% based on their Individual sales (adds up to the same as giving 10-15% of total sales) so that I can keep each students earnings separate and put it into their trip account. I am also going to try the "Tool Pool" which is raffling off chances to win a PC shopping spree. I am going to sell the squares for $4 each and do 25 for each student thus earning $100 Total. There will be $50 put into the students account for selling them and $50 will be the amount of the shopping spree. I will use the free, 1/2 price, and discounted products to buy a lot of good stuff to do a quarter auction... planning to invite a bunch of other vendors and then take about 20-30% of whatever we make at the quarter auction and give it back to the school also!
P.S. there are A LOT of good flyers and stuff on here... just go to fundraiser page and look for the little paper clip for attachments, that is where I found the "Tool Pool".
You can message me and I will send all the flyers I have worked on also.~LE

Hi leahelman
I would love if u can send me flyers u have worked on for fundraisers.
Thank you Jenn

1. How can I make my school fundraiser successful?

There are a few key tips to ensure a successful fundraiser. First, make sure to set a clear goal and timeline for your fundraiser. Next, choose a product or theme that will appeal to a wide audience. It's also important to promote your fundraiser through various channels, such as social media, email, and flyers. Finally, make sure to thank your supporters and keep them updated on the progress of your fundraiser.

2. How can I get more people to participate in our school fundraiser?

To increase participation in your fundraiser, consider offering incentives or rewards for those who participate, such as prizes or recognition. You can also involve students and parents in the planning process to create a sense of ownership and excitement. Additionally, make sure to communicate the purpose and impact of the fundraiser to potential supporters to encourage them to get involved.

3. What are some unique fundraising ideas for schools?

There are many creative fundraising ideas for schools, such as hosting a themed dinner or auction, organizing a talent show or carnival, or selling custom merchandise. You could also consider partnering with local businesses for a percentage of their sales to go towards your fundraiser, or hosting a virtual event like a trivia night or online marketplace.

4. How can we stay organized during our school fundraiser?

Organization is key to a successful fundraiser. Make sure to keep track of all donations, expenses, and orders in a spreadsheet or fundraising software. Assign tasks and responsibilities to different team members to ensure everything runs smoothly. It's also helpful to communicate regularly with your team and keep them updated on progress and any changes.

5. What should we do with the funds raised from our school fundraiser?

The best way to use the funds raised from your school fundraiser will depend on the purpose of the fundraiser and the needs of your school. It's important to have a clear plan for how the funds will be used and to communicate this to your supporters. Consider investing in new equipment or technology, supporting a specific program or initiative, or using the funds for a school-wide event or field trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DitzyChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DitzyChef
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies