• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Repeatable Open House Appetizer

In summary, some easy and delicious appetizer options for a repeatable open house include bruschetta, mini quiches, stuffed mushrooms, cheese and crackers platter, and fruit skewers. There are also make-ahead options such as dips and bite-sized sandwiches. To keep appetizers fresh, serve them on platters with ice packs or replenish them as needed. For vegetarian and vegan options, consider veggie platters, stuffed peppers, avocado toast, and vegan bruschetta. When displaying appetizers, use a variety of serving trays and label any allergens.
allergycooker
Gold Member
So we are doing a functional open house this coming week that allows us to help the customers learn a lesson while they are there.. Such as Arbonne is doing how to on eyes, jewelry for christmas outings.. so I am doing impressive appetizers for holiday gatherings. I need to be able to repeat it a few times.. I am not sure if it should be something that we have to cook or what.. Does anyone have any thoughts?? Thanks!

Maybe easy finger foods. The oil dipping comes to mind as well as cream cheese with the sauces. Depending on the ages involved, letting them use knives to cut cheese into small pieces, cut up carrots/various veggies. Make a veggie dip with one of the seasonings.

I would even offer a flyer with the recipes, tips and maybe a hot appetizer. Artichoke dip sounds yummy.

One idea could be to do a demonstration on how to make a charcuterie board. This is a popular and impressive appetizer for holiday gatherings. You could show the customers how to arrange the different meats, cheeses, fruits, and nuts on the board, as well as provide tips on how to choose the best ingredients. You could also offer suggestions for pairings with wine or other beverages. This would be a fun and interactive way for customers to learn a new skill and also get to taste the different components of the charcuterie board.

1. What are some easy and delicious appetizers to serve at a repeatable open house?

Some popular appetizer options for a repeatable open house include bruschetta, mini quiches, stuffed mushrooms, cheese and crackers platter, and fruit skewers.

2. Can you recommend some make-ahead appetizers for a repeatable open house?

Yes, some great make-ahead appetizer options include dips like spinach and artichoke dip, hummus, and salsa, as well as bite-sized sandwiches, such as pinwheels or tea sandwiches.

3. How can I make sure my appetizers stay fresh throughout the event?

To keep your appetizers fresh, it's best to serve them on platters with ice packs or keep them refrigerated until guests arrive. You can also replenish the platters as needed to ensure the food stays fresh.

4. What are some vegetarian or vegan options for a repeatable open house appetizer?

Vegetarian and vegan appetizers that are popular include veggie platters with dip, stuffed peppers, avocado toast, and vegan bruschetta.

5. Can you provide any tips for displaying appetizers at a repeatable open house?

Sure! It's important to have a variety of appetizers displayed and to arrange them in an appealing way. You can use tiered serving trays, platters, or even cute bowls or cups to serve individual portions. Don't forget to label any foods that may contain common allergens.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCat
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefCat
  • tammithechef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
kam
Replies