• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No-Bake Appetizers: Find a Recipe for Your Vendor Open House

has strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries in it. I think it would be a good dip for the mini pretzels, too.This is similar to a fruit dip I've made for years - so I took that dip and have been doing the same thing.The recipe I've... has strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries in it. I think it would be a good dip for the mini pretzels, too.
DebbieJ
Recipe help!

I need to bring an appetizer to a vendor open house Saturday night. Problem is, I am also doing a craft fair that morning and will be going straight to the open house. So it has to be something that doesn't need refrigeration (or would be okay in my car on a 30ish degree day) or baking/warming.

I'm going to do a recipe search on CC right now....your ideas also welcomed!

Greek Cheese Torta --- it would stay cold in your car. Serve with crackers --- was a huge hit at our THanksgiving dinner and I plan to make it for Christmas eve!

That is when the Chilizane (sp?)server would come handy:(

Found one that looks promising...The Pampered Chef, Ltd.Caramel Apple Dip. I have apple butter in the house, so this would work. Then I can have my Apple Wedger and APCS out at my booth and people can do their own apples. I'll also have out Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles if they'd rather have those on their apples. Greek Cheese Torta sounds good, too, and would be less mess at my booth. I'm not sure if they wanted the apps all at one table or at our respective booth tables.

Make the Greek Cheese Torta in the prep bowls, so it won't be sitting out for as long, and you can continue to keep them chilled until you need a new one.

Becky you are so smart!! I never thought of that! Perfect Idea!

Any chance at all you can bring something sweet instead? Cookies would be easy to make ahead and store.

Or maybe you could assemble the appetizer on site? Then you could pick up the cold items, such as cheese, enroute.

The sweet sprinkles dip is better at room temp than chilled, but wouldn't be hurt by leaving it in a cold car for the morning. And it shows off all 3 sweet sprinkles (which are a gift set).Combine:
8 oz. cream cheese
8 oz. marshmallow cream
Divide into thirds. Add 1 tablespoon sweet sprinkle to each portion. Serve in Dots Trio Bowl (label the flavors). Place trio bowl into center of Dots Medium or Large round bowl and surround with mini pretzels.

chefann said:
The sweet sprinkles dip is better at room temp than chilled, but wouldn't be hurt by leaving it in a cold car for the morning. And it shows off all 3 sweet sprinkles (which are a gift set).

Combine:
8 oz. cream cheese
8 oz. marshmallow cream
Divide into thirds. Add 1 tablespoon sweet sprinkle to each portion. Serve in Dots Trio Bowl (label the flavors). Place trio bowl into center of Dots Medium or Large round bowl and surround with mini pretzels.

LOVE THIS! I bet it's good with those graham cracker sticks, too.

The Southern-style Salsa from the old Celebrate cookbook is fantastic and kind of festive looking as well. It could easily be room-temp.

DebbieJ said:
LOVE THIS! I bet it's good with those graham cracker sticks, too.

I bet it is, but the salty pretzels add that other element to the sweet. ;)

chefann said:
The sweet sprinkles dip is better at room temp than chilled, but wouldn't be hurt by leaving it in a cold car for the morning. And it shows off all 3 sweet sprinkles (which are a gift set).

Combine:
8 oz. cream cheese
8 oz. marshmallow cream

Oooh, I need to try that, it sounds awesome... :love:

Just remember you can alway put the app a cooler and leave it in your car if it needs refridgeration -

chefann said:
Combine:
8 oz. cream cheese
8 oz. marshmallow cream

Holy cow! How have I missed this dip? I am always looking for a way to showcase the sprinkles and the bowl trio! Now, I can do it all at once.

chefann said:

Combine:
8 oz. cream cheese
8 oz. marshmallow cream

This is similar to a fruit dip I've made for years - so I took that dip and have been doing the same thing. I can't decide which sprinkles I like best in it!

The recipe I've used is:

8 oz cream cheese
8 oz sour cream
1 small jar mashmallow cream (I think it's 7 ounces)

Soften the cream cheese, and then mix thoroughly with the sour cream and marshmallow. Add in sprinkles of your choice! I've been serving it with the mini pretzels, and apple wedges.

Ann, that is a great idea!

The cream cheese/fluff mixture was a HIT! Sold all my sprinkles I had on hand plus someone ordered the Sweeten Them Up Set she loved them so much.Good call on the pretzels. PERFECT.

So glad it was a success for you. :)

I made that for my show yesteryday - I forgot the sour cream part - it was still delicious!

janezapchef said:
Holy cow! How have I missed this dip? I am always looking for a way to showcase the sprinkles and the bowl trio! Now, I can do it all at once.

I totally agree!

Related to No-Bake Appetizers: Find a Recipe for Your Vendor Open House

1. Can you recommend a no-bake appetizer recipe that is easy to make for a vendor open house?

One great option is our Creamy Dill Cucumber Bites. All you need are cucumbers, cream cheese, dill, and cherry tomatoes. Simply slice the cucumbers, top each slice with a dollop of cream cheese and sprinkle with dill. Finish off with a cherry tomato on top. It's quick, easy, and delicious!

2. I have guests with dietary restrictions, do you have any no-bake appetizer recipes that are gluten-free?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free options for no-bake appetizers. One popular recipe is our Caprese Skewers, made with fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and basil. Simply assemble the ingredients on a skewer and drizzle with balsamic glaze for a tasty and gluten-free option.

3. I'm short on time, do you have any no-bake appetizer recipes that can be made in advance?

Absolutely! Our Spinach and Artichoke Dip is a crowd-pleasing option that can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until your vendor open house. Serve with crackers or bread for a delicious and stress-free appetizer.

4. I want to make a variety of no-bake appetizers, do you have any tips for presentation?

A great tip is to use different platters and serving dishes to add variety and visual appeal to your spread. You can also garnish each appetizer with fresh herbs or colorful vegetables to make them even more enticing.

5. I'm looking for a no-bake appetizer that is both savory and sweet, do you have any suggestions?

Yes, our Cranberry and Brie Bites are the perfect combination of savory and sweet. Simply top crackers with brie cheese and cranberry sauce for a delicious and festive appetizer that requires no baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedPeggy
Replies
Views
Tash