• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need last-minute help for my Budget-Friendly Meals Workshop?

In summary, a Budget-Friendly Meals Workshop is a cooking class that teaches participants how to make nutritious and delicious meals without spending a lot of money. The cost of attending may vary, but typically ranges from $10 to $20 per person. Special kitchen equipment is not required, but having Pampered Chef products can make meal prep easier. Recipes can be customized for dietary restrictions or preferences, and the workshop is suitable for all cooking skill levels.
pamperedbecky
So, I'm doing this as a workshop at my house on Monday night. I invited all the neighbors and a ton of past hosts and customers. I sent out mini catalog with the invite, so even if I don't get them to come, at least they have the mini catalog in their hands for some holiday shopping.

I wanted to share my invite just incase anyone else wants to do something similar. So far I only have 5 people coming. I only got the invites out a week before because I debated whether or not to do this show at all. I'm glad I'm doing it, EXCEPT for the fact that my DH JUST told me yesterday that he's going to be out of town for work that night. AAAAHH!! It totally slipped his mind that the Monday night he'll be out of town is the same one as my workshop. So now I'm scrambling to find a sitter so she can keep the kids occupied and get them in bed.

Hey there! Your workshop sounds like a great idea and I'm sure your neighbors and past hosts/customers will appreciate the mini catalog. It's always a smart move to have those on hand for holiday shopping. I'm sorry to hear that your husband will be out of town on the night of your workshop. That can definitely be stressful, but it sounds like you're handling it well by trying to find a sitter. I hope everything works out and you have a successful workshop! Keep us updated.

1. What is a Budget-Friendly Meals Workshop?

A Budget-Friendly Meals Workshop is a cooking class where you will learn how to make delicious and nutritious meals without breaking the bank. Our trained consultants will teach you tips and tricks for meal planning, budgeting, and using affordable ingredients to create tasty dishes.

2. How much does it cost to attend a Budget-Friendly Meals Workshop?

The cost of attending a Budget-Friendly Meals Workshop may vary, but typically ranges from $10 to $20 per person. This fee covers the cost of ingredients and materials used during the workshop. However, some consultants may offer the workshop for free as a promotional event.

3. Will I need any special kitchen equipment or tools for the workshop?

No, the recipes taught in our Budget-Friendly Meals Workshop can be made with basic kitchen equipment that most people already have, such as pots and pans, a stove, and oven. However, having a few Pampered Chef products, such as our cutting tools and cookware, can make meal prep easier and more efficient.

4. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, our consultants are trained to offer modifications and substitutions for dietary restrictions or preferences. Just let your consultant know ahead of time and they will work with you to make sure the recipes are suitable for your needs.

5. Is the Budget-Friendly Meals Workshop appropriate for all cooking skill levels?

Yes, the workshop is designed for all skill levels, from beginners to experienced cooks. Our consultants will provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure that everyone can follow along and create delicious meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Sheila