• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need Hospitality in Georgia 30180

In summary, "Need Hospitality" is a program in Georgia 30180 that provides support and resources for individuals and families in need, including food assistance, shelter and housing assistance, financial counseling, and job training. There are various ways to get involved, such as volunteering, donating money or goods, or spreading awareness. The program is open to anyone facing challenges, and donations can be made online or through fundraising events.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone awesome near Villa Rica, Georgia? I have a super enthusiastic new team member there...

The director's name I gave you lives in Marietta, but she has a director in Douglasville which isn't far from VR. I'll email what I have for her to you.

Thanks Linda. I was hoping one of us cheffers would be in the area. I didn't realize how huge Georgia is - LOL

West GA is rather remote. The only D from my extended cluster is the girl that I emailed to you. Donna McDonald may also have team members in that area, do you know anyone on her team?

Oh wait!!!!! Another D (I think she's an Exec too) just moved to that part of the state. Lemme see what I can find out. I think she's ChefLisa's upline. Lisa, if you read this, where did Dianne move to?

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would love to connect with you and your new team member in Villa Rica, Georgia. I have a passion for hospitality and would be happy to share my knowledge and tips with you all. Let's chat and see how I can support and inspire your team. Looking forward to connecting with you soon!

Related to Need Hospitality in Georgia 30180

What is "Need Hospitality" in Georgia 30180?

"Need Hospitality" is a program in Georgia 30180 that focuses on providing support and resources for individuals and families in need. It aims to foster a sense of community and help those who are struggling with food insecurity, homelessness, and other challenges.

How can I get involved with "Need Hospitality" in Georgia 30180?

There are several ways to get involved with "Need Hospitality" in Georgia 30180. You can volunteer your time and skills, donate money or goods, or spread awareness about the program in your community. You can also contact the program directly to inquire about specific opportunities for involvement.

Who is eligible to receive support from "Need Hospitality" in Georgia 30180?

"Need Hospitality" in Georgia 30180 is open to anyone who is facing challenges and could benefit from the resources and support provided by the program. This includes individuals and families who are experiencing food insecurity, homelessness, financial struggles, and other difficulties.

What types of resources are available through "Need Hospitality" in Georgia 30180?

"Need Hospitality" in Georgia 30180 offers a variety of resources, including food assistance, shelter and housing assistance, financial counseling, job training, and more. The specific resources available may vary depending on the needs of the individual or family seeking support.

How can I donate to "Need Hospitality" in Georgia 30180?

Donations to "Need Hospitality" in Georgia 30180 can be made online through their website or through various fundraising events and campaigns. You can also contact the program directly to inquire about specific items or goods that they may be in need of. Your donations are greatly appreciated and help make a positive impact in the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Chefcouts
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Liquid Sky