• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need Help Planning Your Meetings? Check Out This Worksheet!

In summary, a Meeting Planner Worksheet is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to plan and organize events and meetings. It can be accessed through the website or downloaded for offline use and can be customized to fit individual needs and preferences. It can also be shared with others, but any changes made will be reflected in the original worksheet.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I was searching for our mission statement to copy and paste (I know, I'm lazy to type it up) and ran across this meeting planner worksheet and find it helpful for me since I run them pretty much on my own.

I have NEVER seen this before and wanted to share with all of you as well!!

Attachments

• meeting_planner_worksheet.pdf
    178.8 KB · Views: 240
    178.8 KB · Views: 244
    178.8 KB · Views: 254
I had never seen that before either. Thanks for sharing! This will help my group greatly--4 directors doing meetings together gets very interesting....

You're welcome! It's helping me RIGHT now since I"m planning my meeting for TONIGHT!! I find it helpful and inspirational for me since I always feel like they're leaving not knowing anything even though I know they are!!

Have you guys not seen this either? I'm wondering how long it's been on there!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this meeting planner worksheet. I completely understand the struggle of constantly typing up the mission statement for each meeting. This worksheet seems like a great tool to have on hand for planning and organizing meetings. I will definitely be checking it out and incorporating it into my planning process. Thanks again for sharing! :)

Related to Need Help Planning Your Meetings? Check Out This Worksheet!

What is a Meeting Planner Worksheet?

A Meeting Planner Worksheet is a tool provided by Pampered Chef that helps you plan and organize your upcoming events and meetings. It includes sections for guest lists, menu planning, and more.

How do I access the Meeting Planner Worksheet?

The Meeting Planner Worksheet can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website by logging into your consultant account. It can also be downloaded and printed for offline use.

Can I customize the Meeting Planner Worksheet?

Yes, the Meeting Planner Worksheet can be customized to fit your specific needs and preferences. You can add or remove sections, edit the layout, and personalize it with your own branding.

Is there a cost for using the Meeting Planner Worksheet?

No, the Meeting Planner Worksheet is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef for all consultants to use. There are no additional costs or fees associated with using it.

Can I share the Meeting Planner Worksheet with my team or other consultants?

Yes, you can share the Meeting Planner Worksheet with your team or other consultants. However, please note that any edits or changes made by others will also be reflected in your own worksheet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • PampMomof3