• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need Help Clarifying Advertising

In summary, "Need Help Clarifying Advertising" is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to help customers understand the information presented in their advertising materials. It can be accessed through contacting customer service or filling out a form on their website. Any questions related to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, and other unclear information can be asked through this service, with a response time of 24 hours or slightly longer during peak times.
baychef
Silver Member
Hopefully someone can help me with this as HO is closed. I have a consultant that has advertised an Open House on Craigslist. She does clarify that she is an Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef. She does not link a website, does have her phone number and says she will give out an address when someone contacts her.

Is she allowed to do this? I have read over the policy and it only addresses the sale of PC items on Craigslist. I did not want to pounce on her if she is within her rights. My "interpretation" is that she seems to be legal, however, I have interpreted the written word before with PC and was dead wrong!!

Thanks for the help!

Before the new policies I would have said no but now it's just not clear. Sorry, I guess I'm no help on this one.

Read it over and if it sounds within the rules tell her it seems okay to you but she should run it past HO tomorrow to be sure. ...or have your upline (NED) look at it.

Thanks, Beth. At first I said no, but then reading over the policy...was as you said...clear as mud!

1. What is "Need Help Clarifying Advertising"?

"Need Help Clarifying Advertising" is a service provided by Pampered Chef to help customers better understand the information presented in our advertising materials. We want to ensure that our customers are well-informed and have a clear understanding of our products and services.

2. How can I access the "Need Help Clarifying Advertising" service?

You can access the "Need Help Clarifying Advertising" service by contacting our customer service team or by filling out the form on our website. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about our advertising.

3. Is the "Need Help Clarifying Advertising" service free?

Yes, the "Need Help Clarifying Advertising" service is completely free for our customers. We want to ensure that you have all the information you need to make informed decisions about our products and services.

4. What types of questions can I ask through the "Need Help Clarifying Advertising" service?

You can ask any questions related to our advertising materials, such as product descriptions, pricing, promotions, and any other information that may be unclear or confusing. Our team is here to help clarify any questions you may have.

5. How long does it take to receive a response through the "Need Help Clarifying Advertising" service?

We strive to respond to all inquiries through the "Need Help Clarifying Advertising" service within 24 hours. However, during peak times, it may take slightly longer. We appreciate your patience and will do our best to address your questions as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKrisB
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mmmorgan20
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Darcy Sharpe