• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Game for Our Cluster Meeting

In summary, Katie's director asked her to do a game at the beginning of the cluster meeting this week. She has come up with two ideas, one of which is blowing up balloons and the other is bingo. The first idea is to use it as a way to get to know the new consultants and the second idea is to use it as a way to get information from the consultants.
cookn' katie
My director asked me to do a little fun game at the beginning of our cluster meeting this week and I have no great ideas. We should have a good turn out with lots of guests. I would like something to give some information but be really fun too. Thanks in advance!!! Katie

My director has done two that I thought were neat:

1) Have everyone blow up a balloon. Then deflate it, then blow it up again. What did they notice? That everytime you blow it up it gets easier, like your PC business.

2) Have everyone write down one little known fact and one lie about yourself. Everyone has to guess which is true. We took turns as to who was guessing. People that got it right got like a sheet of stickers or something inexpensive. It was really fun!

What about the food chopper feud? You need 2 choppers, 2 teams, and play it kind of like family feud. Rotate players for each team. You can do this with booking questions, recruiting, products (I'm thinking recruiting for yours since there will be guests, so this may answer some of their questions about becoming a consultant). You could ask questions like, "How many shows do you have to submit to qualify?" When they know the answer, they "press the buzzer" (chopper), and the first one to chop answers.

Diane

Thanks for the ideas!! I think I may do them at the next meeting. I ended up playing PC bingo. I made up my own bingo card and everyone had to go around and ask everyone else a question. They could only ask each person 1 question before moving on. They could come back to them again later. The questions were, who has had a $800 show or more. who has had a commission check over $1000, who is wearing a colored bra, who has traveled overseas, etc. It was really fun and I learned alot about the new consultants, even things about my director that surprised me.

Hi Katie,I have a few suggestions for a fun game that can also provide some information for your cluster meeting. One idea is to do a "guess the ingredient" game where you blindfold a few volunteers and have them taste different ingredients from your products and try to guess what they are. This can be a fun way to introduce your products and their unique flavors.Another idea is to do a "name that recipe" game where you give clues about a recipe made with your products and have guests try to guess the title. This can be a fun way to showcase the versatility of your products and get guests excited about trying new recipes.Lastly, you can do a "product trivia" game where you ask questions about your products and their uses. This can be a great way to educate your guests about the benefits of your products while also making it interactive and engaging.I hope these ideas help and I wish you a successful and fun cluster meeting! Let me know how it goes.Best,

Related to Need a Game for Our Cluster Meeting

What is a cluster meeting?

A cluster meeting is a gathering of individuals or groups who are part of a larger organization or community, typically from different locations or departments, to discuss and collaborate on shared goals and objectives.

Why do we need a game for our cluster meeting?

Games can serve as a fun and engaging way to break the ice and build camaraderie among attendees, as well as to reinforce key concepts or goals through interactive activities.

What types of games are suitable for a cluster meeting?

The type of game will depend on the goals and objectives of the meeting. It could be a team-building game, a problem-solving game, or a trivia game related to the organization or industry. It's important to choose a game that aligns with the purpose of the meeting and will be enjoyable for all attendees.

How can we ensure everyone participates in the game?

In order to encourage participation, it's important to choose a game that is inclusive, easy to understand, and allows for everyone to have a chance to participate. You can also assign roles or tasks to each individual or group to ensure everyone is involved.

Do we need to provide prizes for the game?

Prizes are not necessary, but they can add an extra element of fun and motivation for participants. If you do choose to provide prizes, make sure they are appropriate and fair for all attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ValerieHurtado