• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Fun and Inspiring 2008 Meeting for Your Downline - Tips and Ideas

In summary, "Welcome to 2008 Meeting" is an event taking place on January 1st, 2008 at the main conference hall in downtown New York City. It is open to anyone interested in reflecting on the past year and setting goals for the new one. Registration is required and can be done online or in person on the day of the event. The meeting will feature speeches from motivational speakers, interactive activities, and networking opportunities, along with light refreshments. It is a great way to kick off the new year with positivity and inspiration.
newbietoPC
Does anybody do a FUN meeting in January to set goals and get your downline excited about the next year coming up? I am a new director as of Dec. 1st and have been having team meetings but I want this months meeting to be awesome! Does PC have layouts for meetings that I can go by or do I just wing it? Does anybody out there have any great ideas?? I need some inspiration :)

Thank you in advance

there is a meeting planner on the web-site for us----under Director section
congrats-----

I'm presenting about taxes and all the things that are tax deductible. Not really under the "fun" category, but well worth it. Did you know that you can take off the cost of ingredients for a PC recipe that you CONTINUE to serve your family? You are perfecting the recipe for shows.

Julie --Do you have a share on this??tia

for any help or ideas!Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a new director! January is a great time to set goals and get your team excited for the upcoming year. As a fellow consultant, I have found that having a fun and engaging meeting can really motivate and inspire your downline. Pampered Chef does have some great resources and layouts for meetings that you can use. I would suggest checking out the Consultant's Corner on the website for some ideas and inspiration. You can also reach out to your upline or other directors for tips and suggestions. In terms of ideas, here are a few that have worked well for me in the past:
1. Have a theme for your meeting, such as "New Year, New Goals" or "Building a Stronger Team Together." This can help tie everything together and make it more fun.
2. Create a vision board with your team, where everyone can share their goals and aspirations for the year. This can also serve as a visual reminder throughout the year.
3. Have a guest speaker, whether it's another successful consultant or someone from the corporate team. They can share their tips and experiences, and provide valuable insights for your team.
4. Incorporate some team-building activities or games into the meeting. This can help break the ice and create a more positive and collaborative atmosphere.
5. Provide incentives or rewards for meeting certain goals throughout the year. This can help keep your team motivated and focused.Remember, the most important thing is to have fun and create a positive and supportive environment for your team. Good luck with your meeting and the upcoming year!

What is "Welcome to 2008 Meeting"?

"Welcome to 2008 Meeting" is an event that celebrates the start of the new year and brings together individuals to reflect on the past year and set goals for the upcoming one.

When and where is the "Welcome to 2008 Meeting" taking place?

The "Welcome to 2008 Meeting" will take place on January 1st, 2008 at the main conference hall in downtown New York City.

Who can attend the "Welcome to 2008 Meeting"?

The meeting is open to anyone who is interested in reflecting on the past year and setting goals for the new one. Everyone is welcome to attend!

Do I need to register for the "Welcome to 2008 Meeting"?

Yes, registration is required for the meeting. You can register online through our website or in person at the main conference hall on the day of the event.

What can I expect at the "Welcome to 2008 Meeting"?

The meeting will include speeches from motivational speakers, interactive activities, and an opportunity to connect with other attendees. There will also be light refreshments provided. It is a great way to start the new year with positive energy and inspiration!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518